• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look who has the worst record in the Western Conference once again...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Additionally, the Lakers have had the toughest schedule the last 10 games for any team since 2011

Plus, they had 3 starters out and still took the Rockets to double-overtime in Houston.

I don't think Lakers fans like myself, @trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67 are worried right now...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Additionally, the Lakers have had the toughest schedule the last 10 games for any team since 2011

Plus, they had 3 starters out and still took the Rockets to double-overtime in Houston.

I don't think Lakers fans like myself, @trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67 are worried right now...

I know I'm not. If Short Buss were still running things I would be. But I have full confidence in Jeanie, Magic and Pelinka.

They're all relatively new at their current positions, so mistakes have and will be made, but they have a pretty clear plan and seem to be doing a solid job so far of executing it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm not. If Short Buss were still running things I would be. But I have full confidence in Jeanie, Magic and Pelinka.

They're all relatively new at their current positions, so mistakes have and will be made, but they have a pretty clear plan and seem to be doing a solid job so far of executing it.

They're also mistakes that can easily be fixed (turnovers, bad free throw % etc).

The Lakers have regularly started with THREE rookies in the line up - of course they're not going to be flawless.

But if you look at how much Ingram has improved after just one season, i'm excited how to see what Kuz, Lonzo and Hart will do next year. Like i've said in another thread, the Lakers are the first team in over 65 years to have three rookies score at least 25 points in a game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're also mistakes that can easily be fixed (turnovers, bad free throw % etc).

I meant mistakes by Magic and Pelinka (like Magic's Paul George comment that got them fined). Agree that those mistakes by the players are fixable. That free throiw shooting is the thing that's bugging me the most. It's cost them at least 5 games.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not worried at all - The Lakers have two rookies that are going to be pretty good next year and with Ingram will have a pretty solid core that will be able to compete. Even if the Lakers don't get a Paul George type of player, they will have Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram in the Forwards - I would rather have Cousins for the center but Lopez would be pretty good. Lonzo Ball, Ennis and Clarkson and bring back Randle - the Lakers team might be two years from now in making the playoffs only if they don't land anyone - that's the worst.

In the mean time - the Pacers will just as close to being contenders in two years from now as they are now because.... well they are the Pacers. What can I say

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kings?
ND7Ax.gif

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Hurricane has already broken his "I won't be such a moron on tHoop anymore" resolution.
The kings?

The funny thing is, if I were actually referring to Sacramento in my OP here, the chance of it being fouled out is zero, zip, nada, none...

What a P-U-S-S-Y @trojanfan12 is.

Hey look!!! I can name-call every bit as well as you can numb-fuck...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your own pictures would suggest otherwise, Lard belly...

but hey, keep guessing what i look like if you wanna...:heh:

CLEARLY you're the one bothered...

Considering I rarely call you out, yet you feel obligated to use the same line over and over again when directing your post to me, well - I think suggests otherwise.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering I rarely call you out, yet you feel obligated to use the same line over and over again when directing your post to me, well - I think suggests otherwise.

"i know you are, but what am i"...?:lol:

Lmfao, c'mon giblet. you GOTTA try harder than this...