• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look who has the worst record in the Western Conference once again...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, if I were actually referring to Sacramento in my OP here, the chance of it being fouled out is zero, zip, nada, none...

What a P-U-S-S-Y @trojanfan12 is.

Hey look!!! I can name-call every bit as well as you can numb-fuck...

Wrong. It wouldn't matter what team it is. A stupid, pointless, moronic thread like this one would end up right here. Like all of your there stupid, pointless, moronic threads.

I have a question:

Why do you post here? No one likes you, you end up in some kind of bullshit argument virtually every time you log on because you take it personally when others disagree with you. You get mocked and batted around like a cat toy and the one person that you actually got along with, isn't here anymore.

You know all of this about yourself, which is why you asked me some time back to delete all of your old troll threads. You weren't going to do this shit anymore.

Yet, here you are, back to being...well...you.

So why do you keep showing up here? Do you get some weird sexual thrill from being mocked and arguing on websites?

Oh, btw, it's dumb fuck, not numb fuck, dipshit. Apparently, you can't name call as well as me.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If fat fuck gets banned, i'll happily transfer my bet over to another user.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question:

Why do you post here? No one likes you, you end up in some kind of bullshit argument virtually every time you log on because you take it personally when others disagree with you. You get mocked and batted around like a cat toy and the one person that you actually got along with, isn't here anymore.

Now tell me honestly, is it that are you referring to the entire board that typically disagrees with me, or is it simply a group of about six or seven posters that all essentially share the same opinions and unwilling to defer from those said opinions?

I'd love to hear your reasoning to this one.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now tell me honestly, is it that are you referring to the entire board that typically disagrees with me, or is it simply a group of about six or seven posters that all essentially share the same opinions and unwilling to defer from those said opinions?

The entire board.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire board.

I get along with Thunder fans just fine. And last I checked, I wished injury on one of their players as recently as last summer.

And for the record, Wiggy really is an aspiring lawyer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck what lies Wiggy whispers into your ear before you two drift off to sleep?

giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why don't you tag everyone who you claim agrees with you, or even tolerates you, and see if you're right?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get along with Thunder fans just fine. And last I checked, I wished injury on one of their players as recently as last summer.

And for the record, Wiggy really is an aspiring lawyer.

Suuuuurrrreeeee he is...

clearly YOU believe all the bullshit he sells you...

also clear that it bothers him that no one buys that crap...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know all of this about yourself, which is why you asked me some time back to delete all of your old troll threads. You weren't going to do this shit anymore.

Well that was 2014, and before Wiggy ever became a known member here. A lot has changed in the time since, both on this board and in my personal life. I am a more successful individual now than I was four years ago, and it's not up for debate. At all. My blog, for instance, has received more views for this current month of February for my three posts this month than it ever has in any month during its existence. And all without any sort of help from SportsHoopla.

So yeah, I had come to the belief in the time since that the message board had been the problem the entire time. If you don't believe me, as C-Rock...You may remember him as a Celtics fan from our CBS days. He still posts in my sports group on facebook and here's what he had to say about your SportsHoopla cronies just last summer:

"My overall experience with Sportshoopla was for shit. It was no sportsline. That board was so compartmentalized to the point that opinions not in alignment with the mods or the most popular posters served to cast you as a pariah of sorts. I was almost relieved when I got banned."
And besides, I often look through and delete some of my old social media posts all the time, and will continue to do so. So year, it was never out of character for me in the first place to ask someone to delete message board posts.

And for good measure, here were those aforementioned blog posts of mine if you cared to see for yourself:

Neil Walker and Jonathan Lucroy: Still Available in Free Agency

Nick Markakis: The Enigma

Five Intriguing Female Athletes from Northwest Indiana
(four of the five girls mentioned here were kind enough to give me positive reviews for this one...)

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suuuuurrrreeeee he is...

clearly YOU believe all the bullshit he sells you...

also clear that it bothers him that no one buys that crap...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Just curious, do you think that by posting the same emoji one hundred times side-by-side somehow increases your delusional internet voice?