• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL Wisky at #15

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sure we deserve to be there. Would the #15 team in the country lose a football game because of a safety and a blocked punt where the whole wall just stood there?

Honestly, it hurts to say it, but no....no they would not have.... I give all the credit in the world to MSU for the rest of that game, and how they played. But those two bloopers were just pitiful.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to both of you posters above...

Every dog has it's day... and it's a long ways from the season being over. Yep, possibly National title hopes gone bust... but a great season with a great BCS game is still in play... There will be more teams at the top that will have such a day... it happens to 99 % of all college teams... That is why there is only 1 NC... and it takes more than being great to win it all... you need a little good fortune to go along with it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I expect the rematch in the CCG to be a completely different game.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I expect the rematch in the CCG to be a completely different game.

Although I know you would like a rematch with MSU... I am in hopes we have something to say about that... and if we do... I also hope that rematch will provide a different outcome...:becky:

But who the hell knows... Winning on the road in the Big Ten or any other conference for that matter... can be difficult even for the best of teams!

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feel sick from yesterday. Those blocked kicks were disasterous and disgraceful. We also lost the field position battle all day because our returns were ineffective (with one notable exception). Special teams are that thing that you never think about, but they can make your season (see: 2006 Chicago Bears) or destroy it (like it did to us last night, and Boise last year). I assume that the team will fix that, but that marks two straight years where special teams have been the difference in our first (and hopefully only) regular season loss.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU over Brasky. Bookmarket.