• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lol @ the clippers.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You begged and cried and pleaded for your 5 year old baby Jordan not to sign with Dallas.

Look at you now

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You begged and cried and pleaded for your 5 year old baby Jordan not to sign with Dallas.

Look at you now
That's kind of cold man - With Jordan and CP3, they had a good team and if they had traded for Carmelo Anthony - they might have went further into the playoffs. There biggest mistake really was signing Griffin to that large contract. They over-paid big time - but they got rid of him, they will now dump Jordan and be tanking for some draft picks - it was time to rebuild and honestly - they are winning the same percentage of games without Griffin as they were with him in the game. I wish the Clippers fans the best of luck

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of cold man - With Jordan and CP3, they had a good team and if they had traded for Carmelo Anthony - they might have went further into the playoffs. There biggest mistake really was signing Griffin to that large contract. They over-paid big time - but they got rid of him, they will now dump Jordan and be tanking for some draft picks - it was time to rebuild and honestly - they are winning the same percentage of games without Griffin as they were with him in the game. I wish the Clippers fans the best of luck

Jordan isn't going anywhere dummy

they aren't rebuilding, they are making cap space for better free agents.....

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is the Clippers are offering to trade him though

The Clips are in no rush. Cleveland might be now, with Love now out for 2 months. That offer will likely improve from whatever talks they had previously.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan isn't going anywhere dummy

they aren't rebuilding, they are making cap space for better free agents.....

He has a player option for next year, so he may not be there next year. Getting rid of him for someone that can be built around, or for more pieces they can built around seems like a better option than having him on the team for the end of this year in which they aren't going to make a championship run anyway.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clips are in no rush. Cleveland might be now, with Love now out for 2 months. That offer will likely improve from whatever talks they had previously.
I think they will lose Jordan this summer now - With Chris Paul and Blake Griffith, they had a team that could compete. He has a player option this summer and can leave if he wants. He will get better offers if he opts out and some of those offers will be from better teams. Just saying

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at you now

On the bright side, you should be happy you dodged that bullet.

Jordan is a nice 3rd or 4th guy.

But, you can't build around him.

You have DSJ now and I think he can be Dame Lillard like very shortly.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will lose Jordan this summer now - With Chris Paul and Blake Griffith, they had a team that could compete. He has a player option this summer and can leave if he wants. He will get better offers if he opts out and some of those offers will be from better teams. Just saying

I agree, which is exactly why the Clips should try to get some trade value out of him now. Besides, his game is dependent on his athleticism, which is starting to slip.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, which is exactly why the Clips should try to get some trade value out of him now. Besides, his game is dependent on his athleticism, which is starting to slip.
In one article, they stated that they was going to try to remain competitive and make the playoffs and rebuild through both free agency and the draft. The word draft means to me - missing the playoffs for their best chances of some good picks, but with Jerry West running telling them what to do, I wouldn't underestimate their abilities. That being said, however - it looks and sounds like a rebuild and in my opinion, Jordan will not want to wait for that. I don't think it's realistic to expect a rebuild in less then 5 years. With Jordan - they Clippers are still committed to 100K next year - there still is no room for free agents - some one has to go and a player with a player option is going to be history IMO

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one article, they stated that they was going to try to remain competitive and make the playoffs and rebuild through both free agency and the draft. The word draft means to me - missing the playoffs for their best chances of some good picks, but with Jerry West running telling them what to do, I wouldn't underestimate their abilities. That being said, however - it looks and sounds like a rebuild and in my opinion, Jordan will not want to wait for that. I don't think it's realistic to expect a rebuild in less then 5 years. With Jordan - they Clippers are still committed to 100K next year - there still is no room for free agents - some one has to go and a player with a player option is going to be history IMO

Half the team is either expiring (Bradley, Williams, Harrell) or has player options (Jordan, Rivers, Teodosic, Wes Johnson), plus Beverley's $5M isn't guaranteed. That could leave them with Gallo, Tobias, Boban, Dekker, Evans, and Thornwell for about $49M. They need to move Jordan and Williams to get more draft assets IMO before they lose that opportunity altogether.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the team is either expiring (Bradley, Williams, Harrell) or has player options (Jordan, Rivers, Teodosic, Wes Johnson), plus Beverley's $5M isn't guaranteed. That could leave them with Gallo, Tobias, Boban, Dekker, Evans, and Thornwell for about $49M. They need to move Jordan and Williams to get more draft assets IMO before they lose that opportunity altogether.
According to Hoops Hype, Jordan and Rivers are player options = 36 million - those need to go. Tobias Harris is earning 1.4 million this year but they show him as 14 million next season - I am wondering if that is misprint.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3