• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL Steve Masiello

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I said that I would even still hire him, but place some serious restrictions on his contract. No bonuses, a non-compete clause so he can't just up and leave for another job, and making sure he completes his degree. Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem. Yeah, he lied. Are we all really going to sit here and pile shit on him when we've all lied about similar things in our lives? Yeah, it was on his resume. Yeah, it was dumb. We've all lied about something stupid, and chances are, we've all be caught lying at some point over something stupid. Let's not feign our disgust on this.

No more trusted than: Petrino, Cal, Pitino, O'Leary,, Carrol, etc...etc...

Come on. Let's not act like this one act is so horrible that he can't land another job again. That's just ridiculousness.

Good post all the way around. There's absolutely something that him and the school can work out via a "restricted" contract and I am sure he would be happy to prove himself, and I am sure the school would eventually be happy they got him.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they trusted Manhattan did there due diligence. And got fucked for it.

Well, that brings up some interesting points...

1) You're a search firm hired specifically to handle that sort of stuff. Why trust Manhattan, unless you have some previous experience with them to give them that sort of trust? Had they poached other coaches from Manhattan in the past?

2) Who's to say that Manhattan didn't do their due diligence? It's possible that they don't require a degree, and that he didn't claim he had one when hired there.

3) If he did claim he graduated from Kentucky when hired at Manhattan, (whether they require it or not) how much hot water is he in there. I know he's already on "administrative leave" but might they end up suing him?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Calipari fuck your sister or something? You've brought him up twice now, acted like he's committed crimes against humanity.

I mean if you know something the NCAA and rest of the world doesn't know, then by all means, pony up with the proof so we can get that guy the fuck out of college hoops.

But if you're just another ignorant asshole who's made up his mind in the complete and total absence of proof, then just say you're an ignorant asshole who's made up his mind in the complete and total absence of proof, so the smart folk can ignore ya.

But as far as I know the worst thing Calipari is guilty of is not making sure that Derrick Rose's brother got billed every time he rode with the team. (he did get billed, just not every time. And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt as I'm not sure the head coach is typically in charge of such minutia.)

And lighten up. If you got that mad at every guy that fucked your sister, you wouldn't have any friends at all.

You mad, bro?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having obtained my degree, and knowing people who did not stick it out, but then claim to have done so, pisses me off. Should not have lied. Better off to tell the truth, or go back and finish. He should have been working to finish it while he was coaching.

That being said, I don't think you have to have a degree to coach basketball.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck's sake guy, how much Calipari cum have you swallowed? Jesus..........

So to be clear, you don't have fuckall to say in the way of anything substantiated, and only and just keep repeating the same trite bullshit because you like to hear yourself gargling your own cum.

That about right? Or did you finally con some homeless guy into filling up that cocksucker of yours with a little something besides your own special sauce for a change?

In case your too fucking stupid to figure out just what it was I was asking for earlier (and it seems pretty obvious that you are) I'm wanting to know what exactly it is that Calipari has done that you think warrants never being allowed to coach again?

Can you handle that big fella, or am I going to have to ask one more time with smaller words?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to be clear, you don't have fuckall to say in the way of anything substantiated, and only and just keep repeating the same trite bullshit because you like to hear yourself gargling your own cum.

That about right? Or did you finally con some homeless guy into filling up that cocksucker of yours with a little something besides your own special sauce for a change?

In case your too fucking stupid to figure out just what it was I was asking for earlier (and it seems pretty obvious that you are) I'm wanting to know what exactly it is that Calipari has done that you think warrants never being allowed to coach again?

Can you handle that big fella, or am I going to have to ask one more time with smaller words?

Calm down, son. Explain to the board what Calipari's ballsack smells like. I just pointed out that Calipari is the only coach ever to have 2 final four appearances taken away by the NCAA. If you believe he's innocent, I guess you believe OJ didn't do it either. Regardless, he has no business coaching, which is my opinion. If my opinion is hurting your feelings, I guess you should stop peeing sitting down, perhaps?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, son. Explain to the board what Calipari's ballsack smells like. I just pointed out that Calipari is the only coach ever to have 2 final four appearances taken away by the NCAA. If you believe he's innocent, I guess you believe OJ didn't do it either. Regardless, he has no business coaching, which is my opinion. If my opinion is hurting your feelings, I guess you should stop peeing sitting down, perhaps?

Your opinions don't hurt my feelings at all. I do find you lack of anything even remotely resembling a coherent thought to be a little offensive, and I'm sure you'll consider being called stupid to be a compliment, so let's just leave it at that and address the subject at hand...

Final Four at Umass: Vacated because Calipari found out an agent had given Camby money, jewelry and hookers, and self reported to the NCAA. To be clear, Calipari reported the incident, which couldn't have helped him in any way shape or form, to the NCAA. How you think that is a tarnish on Calipari's record would surprise me had you not already established yourself to be a window licking retard.

Final Four at Memphis: Vacated because Calipari played Derrick Rose, who was retroactively deemed ineligible after the season was already over. (Something that could literally happen to any coach in the NCAA) The program (not him specifically) was also penalized for allowing Derrick Rose's brother to ride on the team charter (five times) without getting reimbursement (two times) so they were collecting for the trips (which is permissible by NCAA rule) They even had his credit card on file to bill him, they just didn't do it every trip, which appears to be a clerical error, not an intentional one. For the record, I believe Memphis was also hit with the scary "lack of institutional control" penalty that year... for the women's Golf program.

you can read all about it here, if you're interested in facts instead of bullshit rumors. (but we all know, you aren't interested in facts, unless they're attached to some homeless guys cock. And we all know you won't read it because, well lets face it, it uses too many big words for you.)

Had the NCAA found Calipari to have done anything wrong of significance they would have hit him with a show cause penalty which is what they do with every coach that they've found to do anything wrong of any significance. But they didn't which is a pretty good indication he's clean in the eyes of the NCAA. But you know more than them, right peckerwood?

And as far as vacating tournament appearances go, that isn't a punishment anyway, so pointing to it as if it implies guilt is fucking retarded. Vacating a game that was played with ineligible players is no different than returning goods to a store that were taken without paying. If the homeless guy who's cock you enjoy sucking, sticks a candy bar in your pocket while you're at the ol Cock'n'Suck and you walk out without paying, you didn't do anything wrong. He did. But if the police catch you, and he says he did it and absolves you of any wrong doing, you still have to give the fucking candy bar back you half-wit. You don't get to keep it just because someone else stuck it in your pocket. Basketball is the same way. If they find out you won games where you did it in a "wrong" way, even if you had no idea of knowing that it was wrong, you still forfeit the games. That's how the world works. Had they wanted to punish Memphis or UMass, they would have done things like ban them from future tournaments, reduce scholarships, put them on probation, or any number of other things. You'll notice that the Women's golf coach was fired. But the sum total of basketball punishments ended up in a policy change to make sure that "ride alongs" were properly accounted for in the future. Big punishment.

Of course, if you'd spend more time worrying about your own program (how are those horns doin in the tournament by the way? I didn't see what time they're tipping off) and less time sucking cock for smack, you wouldn't have to sweat what other coaches were doing.