• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LJ named interim HC

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this move. It will keep most of the recruits because LJ is a amazing recruiter.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State coaches need to act fast to avoid a mass departure

Four-star receiver Chris Godwin (Middletown, Del./Middletown) said he hasn’t heard from the Penn State coaches yet, but other schools were quick to reach out following the breaking news.

“So far I've heard from schools like Vandy and Florida,” Godwin said. “They've just tried to touch base, nothing really too major. They were just trying to get in contact with me after the news.”

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State coaches need to act fast to avoid a mass departure

Four-star receiver Chris Godwin (Middletown, Del./Middletown) said he hasn’t heard from the Penn State coaches yet, but other schools were quick to reach out following the breaking news.

“So far I've heard from schools like Vandy and Florida,” Godwin said. “They've just tried to touch base, nothing really too major. They were just trying to get in contact with me after the news.”

Most of class already reaffirmed. Some guys just want to see who new guy is. Goodwin will be hard to pull from us, he picked PSU for a lot more than coaching staff. Thompkins will need to be sold on new guy, Holley stays as long as LJ stays, O'Connor most likely sticks if we don't hire a dud, nobody knows about Geisecki yet, but he really bonded with the team and if we hire a pro style guy with similar system, I think he's in. If we get Franklin, I'd love him to bring some of his recruits along, same with Golden

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought of recruits following new HC. Would be nice.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LJ has applied for the HC job