• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Listening to Mack Brown makes me want to deliver one of these right to his suck hole.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont listen to him, but his white noise is about as annoying as the post i just quoted :D

It's called analyzing the game. What the hell is "white noise?"

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stupid made up name to flatter your ego. Watch the game.
it isnt made up you fucking tard, google white noise. ffs you are about as dumb as mac telling the nation that cuse would have to run one of those plays with 1:37 left on the clock.... when they could take a knee 3 downs for 120 seconds 2:00..... yea great football analyzer right htere...

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it isnt made up you fucking tard, google white noise. ffs you are about as dumb as mac telling the nation that cuse would have to run one of those plays with 1:37 left on the clock.... when they could take a knee 3 downs for 120 seconds 2:00..... yea great football analyzer right htere...

You're not interested in the game. You only turned it on so you would have something to complain about. These terms that get made up are done by people like you. You're not a football fan, you're a complainer.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not interested in the game. You only turned it on so you would have something to complain about. These terms that get made up are done by people like you. You're not a football fan, you're a complainer.
LMFAO pretending like you have a clue. Google it, not a made up term retard. I dont watch football to be able to complain. Mac is a hack, always has been..... get triggered much?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup.

"They need to run the ball one more time before they start taking a knee"

No they don't Mack, you stupid mother fucker.

giphy.gif

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO pretending like you have a clue. Google it, not a made up term retard. I dont watch football to be able to complain. Mac is a hack, always has been..... get triggered much?

You can't even talk in sentences. All you want to do is drop acronyms and fancy phrases to cover your feelings of inadequacy. You waste half your life downgrading people to build up your own ego. Notice he's sitting in the announcers booth and not you. A thread to complain about an announcer! How stupid.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

"They need to run the ball one more time before they start taking a knee"

No they don't Mack, you stupid mother fucker.
Like I said in the game thread, there's a reason he's not coaching anymore. Not real sure how he landed the analyst job tbh.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even talk in sentences. All you want to do is drop acronyms and fancy phrases to cover your feelings of inadequacy. You waste half your life downgrading people to build up your own ego. Notice he's sitting in the announcers booth and not you. A thread to complain about an announcer! How stupid.
I didnt start the therad you fucktard. just because you get your panties in a twist over it doesnt mean it isnt true. Dumbass, keep thinking just because you deny it enough times and argue to the last word that it will make you right... and in what world does putting someone in their place over the internet stoke anybodies ego? Ya know what, tonight when i tuck my kids into bed ima tell them how epic it was when i made you look like the idiot you are, then ill tell my wife how you stuck up for the retard mac.... that will make me a super dad and a studly husband...... fucking moron.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt start the therad you fucktard. just because you get your panties in a twist over it doesnt mean it isnt true. Dumbass, keep thinking just because you deny it enough times and argue to the last word that it will make you right... and in what world does putting someone in their place over the internet stoke anybodies ego? Ya know what, tonight when i tuck my kids into bed ima tell them how epic it was when i made you look like the idiot you are, then ill tell my wife how you stuck up for the retard mac.... that will make me a super dad and a studly husband...... fucking moron.

Wow it's really gotten to you. Tell your kids, tell you wife. The games over. Do you even know who won? Do you even care? All that's left to do is go to bed and masturbate. Well there is another game. You could start a thread to complain about that announcer.

It's people who feel inadequate that have the need to constantly downgrade others. No one wants to be on the bottom and that's the whole purpose of downgrading someone that's just above you.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it's really gotten to you. Tell your kids, tell you wife. The games over. Do you even know who won? Do you even care? All that's left to do is go to bed and masturbate. Well there is another game. You could start a thread to complain about that announcer.

It's people who feel inadequate that have the need to constantly downgrade others. No one wants to be on the bottom and that's the whole purpose of downgrading someone that's just above you.
TLDR

For fucks sake kid, get a life im watching Wash St cal now GTFO

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definition of white noise
1a :a heterogeneous mixture of sound waves extending over a wide frequency range — compare pink noise
b :a constant background noise; especially :one that drowns out other sounds
2:meaningless or distracting commotion, hubbub, or chatter

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of white noise
1a :a heterogeneous mixture of sound waves extending over a wide frequency range — compare pink noise
b :a constant background noise; especially :one that drowns out other sounds
2:meaningless or distracting commotion, hubbub, or chatter

Makes no difference. If you haven't figured it out I don't see that as the case. Besides, I don't live in the Urban Jungle, where the phrase was obviously made up, and I'm not impressed by the use of it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no difference. If you haven't figured it out I don't see that as the case. Besides, I don't live in the Urban Jungle, where the phrase was obviously made up, and I'm not impressed by the use of it.

By urban jungle, do you mean academia? Yeah, wouldn't expect that in Texas.