• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List the Top 10 NFC Teams……..

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Seahawks
2. Saints
3. Carolina
4. Lions
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Cardinals
8. Eagles
9. Cowboys
10. Packers

:agree: This looks about right.......Looks very impartial and fair......Thanks for the outside source.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Saints
2. Seahawks
3. Lions
4. Carolina
5. 49ers
6. Cardinals
7. Bears
8. Eagles
9. Packers
10. Giants

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Saints
2. Seahawks
3. Lions
4. Carolina
5. 49ers
6. Cardinals
7. Bears
8. Eagles
9. Packers
10. Giants

This looks just as impartial and fair.......

Wow, fans making NFC sense.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Saints
2. 49ers
3. Seahawks
4. Packers
5. Panthers
6. Lions
7. Cowboys
8. Eagles
9. Cardinals
10. Bears

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to sound like a homer but I'm not sure how you can put the Seahawks below the Panthers when not only did we beat the Panthers in their home stadium but have 3 more wins than them.

You dont sound like a homer imo. You raise a really good point, its just one persons opinion though. I think the hawks are legit super bowl contenders, I cant say that about the panthers. I see four teams in the nfc that are legit super bowl contenders the packers, niners, saints and hawks but anything can happen in the playoffs.

In the afc i see the colts and broncos as legit super bowl contenders

Saints broncos super bowl

Saints win.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Saints
2. 49ers
3. Seahawks
4. Packers
5. Panthers
6. Lions
7. Cowboys
8. Eagles
9. Cardinals
10. Bears

You sure about that? Schwartz is an idiot..again. He's a talent killer.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's obvious Detroit is not ready for being a top 5 NFC team. But I stated before Detroit is prone to let down after big wins and losing to an AFC team is not as devastating as losing in conference.

Detroit can still control their own destiny in the North. The sweep of the Bears looks bigger this week.

1. Saints
2. Carolina, pending Monday night so subject to change.
3. Seattle - maybe higher depending on the Panthers
4. 49ers - looked good but a loss is a loss.
5. Arizona - The defeat of Detroit looks huge but the West is looking tough.
6. Eagles - 5-1 on the road looks better and better
7. Detroit - Until they stop with the letdowns this will be as high as they get.
8. Chicago - Hard to have them leap the Lions when they got swept, but they are close IMO.
9. Dallas - They are hot and cold and could jump higher in the East.
10 NY Giants - I think this has more to do with the lack of solid play in the NFC than how good NY is.

Green Bay sans Rodgers falls out IMO.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's obvious Detroit is not ready for being a top 5 NFC team. But I stated before Detroit is prone to let down after big wins and losing to an AFC team is not as devastating as losing in conference.

Detroit can still control their own destiny in the North. The sweep of the Bears looks bigger this week.

1. Saints
2. Carolina, pending Monday night so subject to change.
3. Seattle - maybe higher depending on the Panthers
4. 49ers - looked good but a loss is a loss.
5. Arizona - The defeat of Detroit looks huge but the West is looking tough.
6. Eagles - 5-1 on the road looks better and better
7. Detroit - Until they stop with the letdowns this will be as high as they get.
8. Chicago - Hard to have them leap the Lions when they got swept, but they are close IMO.
9. Dallas - They are hot and cold and could jump higher in the East.
10 NY Giants - I think this has more to do with the lack of solid play in the NFC than how good NY is.

Green Bay sans Rodgers falls out IMO.

Still trying to figure out why you have the Panthers ahead of the Seahawks.....They beat them in there own house.....I can see a debate for The Saints not the Panthers .......If Seattle beats the Saints Dec 2nd and Carolina keeps winning, Who's #1?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about that? Schwartz is an idiot..again. He's a talent killer.

Sure about what? I thought I ranked the lions relatively low in a rather weak nfc. I agree, schwartz sucks but I have been saying that a while now. If you are commenting because the lions are ranked better than the bears, why? They should be. They are the better team. I might have been off on the packers and eagles though, but I think I'm spot on with the lions. They are the fifth, sixth or seventh best team and are better than the bears.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out why you have the Panthers ahead of the Seahawks.....They beat them in there own house.....I can see a debate for The Saints not the Panthers .......If Seattle beats the Saints Dec 2nd and Carolina keeps winning, Who's #1?

And Arizona beat Detroit. The NY Jets beat the Patriots. And Green Bay beat Detroit.

A win doesn't mean they stay on top of that team the whole season. Right here right now I have Carolina as being better than Seattle, taking home field and away out of the equation.

Seattle beat Carolina week 1 in a close game since then Seattle's defense has not looked as good as Carolina's and their offense is still getting better as they call plays to Cam's strengths.

It's subjective, you don't agree thats cool, but on a neutral field I say Carolina wins right now.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The colts