• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List the Top 10 NFC Teams……..

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. New Orleans Saints - Playing good defense and with that offense they will be hard to beat.

2. Carolina Panthers - This is a tough one to put so high. Good defense and a lot of options at RB. May be to high but will wait to see what they do against the Saints before moving them down.

3. Seattle - The last few games have been a blue print on how to beat them. St. Louis and Tampa are not world beaters but both looked really good against Seattle.

4. Detroit - Fast break offense and a improving defense makes them a riser but we have seen this before so I will hold off moving them any higher.

5. 49ers - Has been a tough season so far losing to Seattle and Carolina in Conference. Could pull it together but right now they look very beatable.

6. Green Bay - With Rodgers, without they have a very tough time getting into the top 10. He needs to get back by December.

7. Dallas - The NFC East = bad football. Someone has to win and Dallas has to many good football players to get pushed around like they did against New Orleans.

8. Eagles - Playing better defense and could jump Dallas but still it's the East.

9. Chicago - With Cutler, without they are only in a little better shape than Green Bay.

10. Arizona - Beat Detroit and has played some solid defense. Problem they play in West and has no chance to jump 49ers or Seattle.

Just my take on the NFC and where Detroit stands.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. New Orleans Saints - Playing good defense and with that offense they will be hard to beat.

2. Carolina Panthers - This is a tough one to put so high. Good defense and a lot of options at RB. May be to high but will wait to see what they do against the Saints before moving them down.

3. Seattle - The last few games have been a blue print on how to beat them. St. Louis and Tampa are not world beaters but both looked really good against Seattle.

4. Detroit - Fast break offense and a improving defense makes them a riser but we have seen this before so I will hold off moving them any higher.

5. 49ers - Has been a tough season so far losing to Seattle and Carolina in Conference. Could pull it together but right now they look very beatable.

6. Green Bay - With Rodgers, without they have a very tough time getting into the top 10. He needs to get back by December.

7. Dallas - The NFC East = bad football. Someone has to win and Dallas has to many good football players to get pushed around like they did against New Orleans.

8. Eagles - Playing better defense and could jump Dallas but still it's the East.

9. Chicago - With Cutler, without they are only in a little better shape than Green Bay.

10. Arizona - Beat Detroit and has played some solid defense. Problem they play in West and has no chance to jump 49ers or Seattle.

I can agree with most of this, I would switch Seattle with Carolina, Seahawks did beat them barely in there house on opening day......I think it comes down to Seattle and the Saints and which one has home field advantage. Might get a preview Monday Night Dec 2nd when the Saints go to Seattle.....That will probably decide the #1 seed in the NFC this year.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks but I think the Niners are better than the Lions until the Lions prove otherwise. The Eagles are better than Dallas. The Eagles have a ton of firepower on offense and Dallas' defense sucks. Chicago is better than both of them especially without Quitler.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1: Seattle. 2: NO. 3: Carolina. 4: SF. 5: Us 6: Chicago. 7: GB 8: Cardinals 9: Rams 10: Giants cuz they're winning that piece of shit division.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think with a healthy Cutler, Bears move up in front of the Eagles and Cowboys. #7

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with a healthy Cutler, Bears move up in front of the Eagles and Cowboys. #7

Probably, I just had a hard time putting higher with their uncertainty.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks but I think the Niners are better than the Lions until the Lions prove otherwise. The Eagles are better than Dallas. The Eagles have a ton of firepower on offense and Dallas' defense sucks. Chicago is better than both of them especially without Quitler.

The 49ers at the start of the season I agree with, The 49ers that are currently playing not so much. Their offense is weak.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, But lets focus on how shitty the entire state of Wisconsin is without A-Rod.:whistle:

Wisconsin has 4 things going for it. First and most important:CHEESE. And it's not Ohio, Illinios or Indiana

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to sound like a homer but I'm not sure how you can put the Seahawks below the Panthers when not only did we beat the Panthers in their home stadium but have 3 more wins than them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to sound like a homer but I'm not sure how you can put the Seahawks below the Panthers when not only did we beat the Panthers in their home stadium but have 3 more wins than them.

I felt the same way(aside from the homer part). JDW did lay out his reasons Fairley well though. Kinda nice he didn't crown The Squawks like most everyone else has been doing. Makes for a better discussion(especially since you brought it up). Has Cliff Avril's one trick pony pulled up lame yet?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Week 1 Seahawks were #1.

Week 11 after games against Tampa and St Louis were they looked more like well Arizona. I didn't think teams could run like they did against Seattle but they have and that has forced the Seahawks to change their defense up.

Thats not to say they can't get it back, week 1 type dominance but remember that week one game was very close against Carolina.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it depends on how youmake your rrankings. The Seahawks have played better this year overall but the Panthersare pplaying better right now.