• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Pride Football draft/discussion thread

When do you want to draft?

• Friday August 23rd

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Saturday August 24th

• Sunday August 25th

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all righty folks we have confirmed our owners, training camps are starting, now it is time to pick a date.

real quick here is the list of the owners this year:

me (LCW)
Micro
LPW
GNP
Bishop
Smitty
Fairley Leshoure
Lions rthe best
Bad Attitude
Zwic
Black Magic
Gandy

great group as always and i am excited for the new guys. speaking of which magic and gandy, yall need to pm me your email so i can get you into the league and you can adjust your team as you will. it is an espn league and the scoring is pretty standard.

usually sunday evenings work out really well but whatever works for everyone is obviously best. i am trying to keep the event as close to the end of week 3 of preseason as possible.
so yeah make your vote and we'll work it out, in the meantime this will be the discussion thread for the rest of the season. so enjoy and begin your prep.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sent you the PM. I voted 23rd. I work set days of the month. 23rd is my travel day to Arkansas. 24th and 25th will work also for me, if later in day or by my phone. I am the new guy. I will work around y'all.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry about that, didnt think about any voting restrictions. i appreciate the flexability though BA.

TP when voting 'other' it would be appreciated if you could provide a date that would work for you.

gandy i appreciate it we usually draft around 7 or 8 so hopefully it will work out for you. i do my best to find a date that works for everyone and while it is an option i am thinking trying to draft that friday night (23rd) might not go over well. what with the lions playing in primetime against the pats.
also to answer your PM while i am at it, you dont have to worry about a password/league id since ill just be sending you the invite here soon and all you have to do is follow the link.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gandy your invite is in the email

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all righty folks we have confirmed our owners, training camps are starting, now it is time to pick a date.

real quick here is the list of the owners this year:

me (LCW)
Micro
LPW
GNP
Bishop
Smitty
Fairley Leshoure
Lions rthe best
Bad Attitude
Zwic
Black Magic
Gandy

great group as always and i am excited for the new guys. speaking of which magic and gandy, yall need to pm me your email so i can get you into the league and you can adjust your team as you will. it is an espn league and the scoring is pretty standard.

usually sunday evenings work out really well but whatever works for everyone is obviously best. i am trying to keep the event as close to the end of week 3 of preseason as possible.
so yeah make your vote and we'll work it out, in the meantime this will be the discussion thread for the rest of the season. so enjoy and begin your prep.

I picked the 24th but the 25th is fine also and if it is after work on Friday I'm good with that too.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah sorry about the short notice i tried to give you a heads up on the baseball thread a few days ago, but you said you wanted to play on the other thread a while ago and there was a prime spot open for you.
i just sent you the email a few minutes ago so you should be set, welcome aboard.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP when voting 'other' it would be appreciated if you could provide a date that would work for you.

I'm not in the league, so I didn't think it was necessary to provide a date.

But since you asked I'll go with July 21st at 6:00 p.m.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh::L:confused: yeah i feel extra stupid now. sorry about that tp, that is what happens when you :drink:

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after too much debate and thinking I have finally settled on a date that does not work for everyone. Hey what can you do, i did my best but that is just the way it crumbles sometimes.

the date has officially been set for sunday august 25th at 7:45 pm.
I'll be posting the official draft order in a few days so look out for that. in the meantime good luck.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all right guys i have your official draft slots picked out and inputted into espn.
follow the link to find out where you are picking while marveling at my sweet fantasy gear and championship ring.

Capture 20130808 5 - YouTube

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey quick advisory. we have a few members with some time crunch for the draft date so we are going to move the draft to 9:30. same date, same place, just at 9:30 pm august 25th.