• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions @ Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Dak IMO. Yeah, some poor decisions, but that play on the TD pass to CeeDee was insane and he drove his team down again for a clutch score. im still not counting him out for MVP. if Baltimore loses I don’t think Jackson is the huge favorite to win the award that most seem to. I think he needs to win it this week against Miami, not just not play poorly. Dak is having such a great run. I just don’t think this offense is all that great without him playing the way he is

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Dak IMO. Yeah, some poor decisions, but that play on the TD pass to CeeDee was insane and he drove his team down again for a clutch score. im still not counting him out for MVP. if Baltimore loses I don’t think Jackson is the huge favorite to win the award that most seem to. I think he needs to win it this week against Miami, not just not play poorly. Dak is having a great run.

Dak has been special all year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU McCarthy
every friggin game. This guy is just an idiot. It’s insane that you need to overcome your HC to win games
This is exactly my complaint about Mike. His clock management is absolutely terrible. He's a good play caller and has done a good job overall, but the guy does some seriously stupid shit in crunch time

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those throws to Cook on 3rd down were Arodish. Then the one he made on the blitz where he got blasted, just big time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Lamb, Micah...our stars carried us. Now it's time to root for a career game from Kyler Murray

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first one from the 2, I thought that was ballsy. The next two attempts, that's just straight dumbass

Yes. The first one I thought was the right call, especially if you have a play and they obviously did.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was an example of why we're not doing anything in the playoffs. Our coaching just isn't up to par with the top tier guys. Horrific time management as usual from McCarthy and honestly, any half decent team drives on us, Quinn might be overrated. We won but once again we were exposed and were unbelievably fortunate.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was an example of why we're not doing anything in the playoffs. Our coaching just isn't up to par with the top tier guys. Horrific time management as usual from McCarthy and honestly, any half decent team drives on us, Quinn might be overrated. We won but once again we were exposed and were unbelievably fortunate.
You're right, defensive play calling last drive was nearly as bad as the McCarthy crap. It's too much to overcome vs good teams

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly my complaint about Mike. His clock management is absolutely terrible. He's a good play caller and has done a good job overall, but the guy does some seriously stupid shit in crunch time
He needs to hire an aid to manage the clock. He just sucks at it. Good play caller at most times, but poor clock manager all the time.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won, but that last drive on the defense had my blood boiling. You can't let that happen Quinn. Hope he gets hired as a head coach. I am ready to move on.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the way they play. I thought it was the right call. I wouldnt want to cover Cee Dee in OT.
Going into OT and giving that a shot would have been better than losing. Once they got backed up on the penalty, there’s no excuse for that call.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 2 min. (4 min) Defense is just got to be better. We wont last long in the playoffs with that kinda play.
Also for gods sake win or lose with what brought you. Stay aggressive. Quit with this prevent shit. We suck at it!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into OT and giving that a shot would have been better than losing. Once they got backed up on the penalty, there’s no excuse for that call.

Both teams left points on the field tonight. I really think the only way the Lions were going to stop the Cowboys was a Hutchinson sack or an OLineman trippimg someone. MCarthy wanted to establish the run so bad that game , i really thought it hurt them at times. I mean that secondary got lit up for 400 plus yards last week vs a 3rd string QB. I just thought it was their best chance to win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Mac tonight - I really thought he tried to run it too much. Pollard did manage to have one pretty good drive. Of course , then he called a pass play when he should have ran the last drive. At least make it a safe throw. Ive seen that same play called iintentional grounding this year.

Now i did think he screwed up with the timeouts. If they do get the 2 point conversion , we would have had 23 seconds and 1 timeout. He blew one on 4rth and 6 trying to get them to jump. Not a terrible decision but if its 4rth and 1 are we going for it ????? Then he called another before the 2 point attempt. I get it if something is wrong defensively there , you have to bang a TO. We called it and still gave up the 2 points before the ref threw the flag.

As far as the flag, hearing Ryan Clark talk snd all the Lions , i have to believe the Ref screwed up. Now Clark may be a Dallas hater, but what he said made a lot of sense

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the refs favoring dallas is getting old.that why i,ve hated them over 50 years.
Just shut up. Dallas has been screwed by the refs ever since Jerry tried to oust Goodell. You have no idea WTF you're talking about.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you,re as stupid and full of shit as the day is long asshat.
And you’re a Redskins fan talking shit on a Cowboys board. If you know anything about football 3 different penalties could have been called on the 2 point play. So just STFU and go away.