• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Line up help

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the league that I have been posting aboot. I just scoured the wire and there is not much at all. Boston Scott is there (and I have no shot at him) and a few WR's, but I don't think I'm gonna make any changes UNLESS YOOSE GUISE have any super duper @The Foot type sleepers. Here is what I need and have already started:

QB-RGIII
RB-Henry
RB
WR
WR
FLEX
TE
K-Tucker
D-NE
Here is who I have to fill the rest. Yeah, most of the back up QB's are on the wire (but not Pocatello's own Taysom Hill).

RB-Gus the Bus
RB-Justice Hill
RB-Travis Homer @Eagles (Looked good to me but who knows how much Lynch will be used)
WR-Beasly @Texans(I think he is a shoe in)
WR-TSmith vs Minny (This one is kinda tempting to me)
WR-Stills vs Buff
WR-Fuller vs Buff (This one is super tricky: I have to drop either Parker, Sutton or one of the above WR to activate him off of IR. If I drop either Parker or Sutton, they would be eligible to be kept next year as a 19th round pick. I guess it's not that bigt of a deal cuz I own Sutton fer a 14th and Parker as a 19th and plan on keeping Henry as a 3rd.)
TE-Hurst
TE-Smith @ NE

I think I have to start Gus as RB2 and hope fer a blowout or Ingram not to be able to go (which we all know he will).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer is pretty easily a start... He looks like he can catch the ball too... And no chance Lynch will get 20+ touches...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming B. Scott is gone. .... if so, then Gus has to be the guy. Eagle run defense is pretty damn good and SEA seems to be floundering. .... just for the sake of being an ass, I wouldn't drop either WR's for Fuller - heck the guy is only good for one play a game anyway.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming B. Scott is gone. .... if so, then Gus has to be the guy. Eagle run defense is pretty damn good and SEA seems to be floundering. .... just for the sake of being an ass, I wouldn't drop either WR's for Fuller - heck the guy is only good for one play a game anyway.
Then I'll have to drop Fuller. Can't put in a starting line up with a guy on the IR who has a Q tag (a very good rule IMO.....cuz I made it..............lol)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I'll have to drop Fuller. Can't put in a starting line up with a guy on the IR who has a Q tag (a very good rule IMO.....cuz I made it..............lol)
Well, maybe I'm nuts but that is what I'd do. .... perhaps bias showing, but it's just difficult for me to get behind guys who always seem to be hurt. ...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe I'm nuts but that is what I'd do. .... perhaps bias showing, but it's just difficult for me to get behind guys who always seem to be hurt. ...
That might be what I do, but I'll have to wait until right before game time. Don't want him used against me. Sounds funny but from what I see he would be the #2 guy on the wire if I dropped him today. Weird, cuz there are honestly 2 teams as bad if not worse than mine..............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw it..............I'm gonna drop Sutton and activate Fuller tonight. Somebody wants him fer a 5 round discount on what I would get him fer, go fer it................I'll still have Henry (3rd) Hunt (12) and Parker (19th).

More votes fer Homer than I thought. What I'll do is start him and Smith. If Ingram can't go, I'll start either the Bus or Hill..........but again, Ingram will go.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the league that I have been posting aboot. I just scoured the wire and there is not much at all. Boston Scott is there (and I have no shot at him) and a few WR's, but I don't think I'm gonna make any changes UNLESS YOOSE GUISE have any super duper @The Foot type sleepers. Here is what I need and have already started:

QB-RGIII
RB-Henry
RB
WR
WR
FLEX
TE
K-Tucker
D-NE
Here is who I have to fill the rest. Yeah, most of the back up QB's are on the wire (but not Pocatello's own Taysom Hill).

RB-Gus the Bus
RB-Justice Hill
RB-Travis Homer @Eagles (Looked good to me but who knows how much Lynch will be used)
WR-Beasly @Texans(I think he is a shoe in)
WR-TSmith vs Minny (This one is kinda tempting to me)
WR-Stills vs Buff
WR-Fuller vs Buff (This one is super tricky: I have to drop either Parker, Sutton or one of the above WR to activate him off of IR. If I drop either Parker or Sutton, they would be eligible to be kept next year as a 19th round pick. I guess it's not that bigt of a deal cuz I own Sutton fer a 14th and Parker as a 19th and plan on keeping Henry as a 3rd.)
TE-Hurst
TE-Smith @ NE

I think I have to start Gus as RB2 and hope fer a blowout or Ingram not to be able to go (which we all know he will).

Sorry sammy baby I've been eliminated since late November in all.my leagues so havnt been paying attention to much. Work has been crazy too. Happy Nee your buddy

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..............I'll still have Henry (3rd) Hunt (12) and Parker (19th).
So it sounds like you're staying in the Too Long Convoluted & Conspiracy League. :L

I like Homer too. Lynch is just a goalline RB. I wouldnt even consider Hill. Gus can take a few touches and make the most out of them. Plus Gus is going farther in the playoffs than Homer.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think everyone covered it, but if your wafffling i'll toss some input

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it sounds like you're staying in the Too Long Convoluted & Conspiracy League. :L

I like Homer too. Lynch is just a goalline RB. I wouldnt even consider Hill. Gus can take a few touches and make the most out of them. Plus Gus is going farther in the playoffs than Homer.
Still have not made up my mind on leaving yet. I do have a partner though, so any moves I make she will end up having to deal with next year. I told her that her keepers next year were between the 3 I posted in the post above.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think everyone covered it, but if your wafffling i'll toss some input
Here is how I have it now. So I need to pick 2 of TSmith, Fuller, Stills and the Bus. Leaning Smith and the Bus but a healthy Stills or Fuller would be tempting. My guess is White locks up Nuke................

QB-RGIII
RB-Henry
RB-Homer
WR-Beasly
WR
FLEX
TE-J Smith
K-Tucker
D-NE

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the teams (as of now) that I'm going against. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll lose but if I was in the other bracket I'd lose fer sure.

QB-Watson
RB-Brieda
RB-Duke
WR-DSamuel
WR-None yet
FLEX-Bolden
TE-JHill
K-Butker
D-Frisco

QB-Jimmy G/Wentz
RB-Cook
RB-Howard
WR-Sanu
WR-None yet
FLEX-None yet
TE-None yet
K-Gould
D-KC

Yeah, I'm toast...............need Henry to have a HUGE day and Trannyhill to throw like 3 pick sixes...........lol.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still have not made up my mind on leaving yet. I do have a partner though, so any moves I make she will end up having to deal with next year. I told her that her keepers next year were between the 3 I posted in the post above.
So you roped your wife into this?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I have it now. So I need to pick 2 of TSmith, Fuller, Stills and the Bus. Leaning Smith and the Bus but a healthy Stills or Fuller would be tempting. My guess is White locks up Nuke................

QB-RGIII
RB-Henry
RB-Homer
WR-Beasly
WR
FLEX
TE-J Smith
K-Tucker
D-NE
If fuller or stills plays Id play them no doubt in that order. Then Gus bus imho

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with the possible health issues with both Stills and Fuller, I think I'll start TSmith and Gus the Bus.............I guess I could grab Keke but he hasn't done shit. I can only hope Houston can win without a big game from DWatson but we know if they win he'll go off............