• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Riley really robbing everybody

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda hate to point this out. But you could get alotta shit from some people for calling any coach a dirtbag considering Meyer's coaching resume. Great CFB coach. But.

Before I continue gotta get my popcorn ready.

He covered up for that POS Z. Smith. His time at Florida didn't exactly end well. And he did his reputation now favors with how quickly he was canned in Jacksonville.

You mentioned Texas. Since 2010 they have one 10 win season and five sub .500 seasons.

And since 2010 USC has only 2 losing seasons and four 10 win seasons. The Trojans are in better shape than the Longhorns.
Meyer is a dirtbag. He has done some real shady shit.
How did he cover up for Smith?

I didnt say who was in better shape I said any decent coach should be able to win 10 games at either. I stand by that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer is a dirtbag. He has done some real shady shit.
How did he cover up for Smith? <---

I didnt say who was in better shape I said any decent coach should be able to win 10 games at either. I stand by that.

Really? Here's the proof Meyer knew Smith was a POS and covered for him. Multiple articles.

Docs show Urban Meyer was fully aware Zach Smith was a problem <--------------------

Urban Meyer regrets how he handled Zach Smith situation, not recognizing 'red flags'

What we learned from Ohio State's investigation into Urban Meyer, Zach Smith

The Longhorns have had some bad luck finding a decent coach lately. Their last couple of HC's haven't been good.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Here's the proof Meyer knew Smith was a POS and covered for him. Multiple articles.

Docs show Urban Meyer was fully aware Zach Smith was a problem <--------------------

Urban Meyer regrets how he handled Zach Smith situation, not recognizing 'red flags'

What we learned from Ohio State's investigation into Urban Meyer, Zach Smith

The Longhorns have had some bad luck finding a decent coach lately. Their last couple of HC's haven't been good.
You didnt show how he covered up for Smith. Not recognizing red flags is not a cover up.
What it seemed like was Meyer was arrogant and thought he could do more good by having Smith in the program.

I agree about UT. I like when they are good just like USC. Although I think them not being good has helped Buckeye recruiting.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didnt show how he covered up for Smith. Not recognizing red flags is not a cover up.
What it seemed like was Meyer was arrogant and thought he could do more good by having Smith in the program.

I agree about UT. I like when they are good just like USC. Although I think them not being good has helped Buckeye recruiting.

So you think Meyer didn't cover up for him? He only knew exactly what kinda person he (Smith) really was years before the shit hit the fan for him but did nothing about it.

Not Meyer's arrogance. His loyalty to his mentor E. Bruce (Z. Smith's grandpa) clouded his judgement in a very bad way.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think Meyer didn't cover up for him? He only knew exactly what kinda person he (Smith) really was years before the shit hit the fan for him but did nothing about it.

Not Meyer's arrogance. His loyalty to his mentor E. Bruce (Z. Smith's grandpa) clouded his judgement in a very bad way.
What was he supposed to do? What is best for a family in trouble, no income, no support system, no counseling, nothing. Or still an income, all kinds of support and counseling through a university which has an abundance of that.

Did he intentionally hide something or did he just not disclose? A cover up needs intentionally hiding something.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think any decent coach can win at USC. They are like TX, should be able to win 10 every season. So far he has only proven he can take over for a proven great coach. As a HC Day is in the same boat.

He is a dirtbag because of how he did things. Its one thing to leave but to screw over your last school is a dirtbag move IMO.
I'm sure you complained when Urban wasn't healthy enough to continue coaching at Florida but suddenly was OK to coach at Ohio State.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was he supposed to do? What is best for a family in trouble, no income, no support system, no counseling, nothing. Or still an income, all kinds of support and counseling through a university which has an abundance of that.

Did he intentionally hide something or did he just not disclose? A cover up needs intentionally hiding something.

Meyer didn't even discipline him. Instead he turned a blind eye to everything. Meyer was Smith's enabler. Smith knew whatever he did his job wasn't in jeopardy.

I don't like that Meyer did nothing. You don't have an issue with how Meyer handled things. There's really no reason to continue this.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you complained when Urban wasn't healthy enough to continue coaching at Florida but suddenly was OK to coach at Ohio State.
Are you changing the subject from you cheering for a dirtbag? hahahahahahahahhaa I know you lost now.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer didn't even discipline him. Instead he turned a blind eye to everything. Meyer was Smith's enabler. Smith knew whatever he did his job wasn't in jeopardy.

I don't like that Meyer did nothing. You don't have an issue with how Meyer handled things. There's really no reason to continue this.
What exactly what he supposed to discipline him for? I guess I dont know enough about what he did at FL.

I also dont like he did nothing. I think keeping him in the system was the right move. However more counseling and intervention for the family was needed.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you changing the subject from you cheering for a dirtbag? hahahahahahahahhaa I know you lost now.
I'm not changing the subject. The subject is cheating scummy football coaches isn't it?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not changing the subject. The subject is cheating scummy football coaches isn't it?
nope it was you rooting and making excuses for a scumbag. I dont know if Riley cheated.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Riley in town USC will turn things around quickly. He's a proven winner with the coaching resume to prove it. So basically if you or anyone else has the issues with the Trojans get 'em in while you can. Because they won't be down for much longer.
Until they get to a bowl game…then he falls apart

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until they get to a bowl game…then he falls apart

Oh the irony of a meeeechegan fan saying anything about other coaches. Your guy is 1-5 in bowl games since his glorious return to ann arbor.

The funny thing is Riley & JH have the same bowl winning percentage, .333. JH is 2-6 all time in bowls. Riley is 1-3.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony of a meeeechegan fan saying anything about other coaches. Your guy is 1-5 in bowl games since his glorious return to ann arbor.

The funny thing is Riley & JH have the same bowl winning percentage, .333. JH is 2-6 all time in bowls. Riley is 1-3.
And if you look, you will find plenty of my posts wanting other teams to hire him away. I am not a fan of him at all.

Btw, you misspelled Michigan. I know it’s tough to find an educated osu fan, but you really should to try harder.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you look, you will find plenty of my posts wanting other teams to hire him away. I am not a fan of him at all.

Btw, you misspelled Michigan. I know it’s tough to find an educated osu fan, but you really should to try harder.

Oh I spelled meeeechegan right. And speaking of uneducated fans.

60574651_2387813574672093_3099466473463087104_o.jpg