• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lifeless Carp vs bottom of the barrel

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go. Likely the worst team in NHL in the Hurricanes tonight. Got to win this one.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well at least we get to see what the sharks have in grosenick today

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
45 shots for the Hurricanes and 19 for the Sharks? I guess they stole one. They must be running on empty. 16 of 21 on the road finally ends. WTF is wrong with the schedule maker. Now they need to take advantage of the home games and not barf all over themselves at home.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if the tadd will show that he has a set and go with grosenick in the next game

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if the tadd will show that he has a set and go with grosenick in the next game

You outa your mind? He got a 45 save shutout win, that means he wont start another game for at least 3 weeks. How dare hr try n steal flushing nemos minutes!

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You outa your mind? He got a 45 save shutout win, that means he wont start another game for at least 3 weeks. How dare hr try n steal flushing nemos minutes!

I wish this was a joke, but I actually think you are totally right. Nemo will be back in for several...

If this performance combined with stalock's doesnt point to a Nemo trade, nothing does. I mean, how more obvious can it get to deal him.
1. He sucks
2. He's a pending UFA
3. He has a cup ring which is something everyone covets, thus raising his value.
4. His stats arent too bad, in light of playing for a solid defensive team like the sharks for so long.

All of this makes him the ideal candidate to move for depth on D and some future assets.

In other news, Grosenick looked amazing! Yes, a lot of those saves were not of the hardest variety, but some were, and his rebound control was sparkling. Stalock and grosenick for the next few? Could be worse.... Or, is the he never coming jesus schaefer :-)??

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wish this was a joke, but I actually think you are totally right. Nemo will be back in for several...

If this performance combined with stalock's doesnt point to a Nemo trade, nothing does. I mean, how more obvious can it get to deal him.
1. He sucks
2. He's a pending UFA
3. He has a cup ring which is something everyone covets, thus raising his value.
4. His stats arent too bad, in light of playing for a solid defensive team like the sharks for so long.

All of this makes him the ideal candidate to move for depth on D and some future assets.

In other news, Grosenick looked amazing! Yes, a lot of those saves were not of the hardest variety, but some were, and his rebound control was sparkling. Stalock and grosenick for the next few? Could be worse.... Or, is the he never coming jesus schaefer :-)??

Gorsenick reminds me alot of a young Ryan Miller but with way more mental toughness, its only 1 game against the worst team in the league, but he showed something so thats important. I'd like to see him against better teams and see how he responds. He has alot of what Stalock has and that he always battles and never gives up on pucks, he has some great college highlights on you tube.

Stalock surgery means he was having knee problems coming into the seasosn so give that time, needless to say Nemo has had his run in San Jose time for the next guy lol

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Grosenick was first off the ice in Buffalo today which is an indication he is starting. However, with most of Buffalo shut down because of snow I have to think tonight game is going to be postponed.