• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell facing 4 game suspension

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are they getting 4 game suspension, didn't he do 4 games already for the same thing ?
Second offense should be 10 games, one of our guys just got it for a 2nd pop....
That will hurt them but DW already showed he's no slouch if he can stay on the field....:noidea:

Anything Marijuana related goes a different course compared to other drugs. This is actually in the rules that the NFL has established so they are not doing anything beyond what the rules already state.

Also have to remember with your TE it was PED's that he was busted for if I remember right. The penalties for PED's escalate quickly where the NFL does give players a bit more of a chance with drugs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually lets relate these 2 cases shall we

Bell did not show up for a test, that counts as a failed test.....therefore he is guilty of failing a test...and shall be suspended.......as he should be

Tom Brady failed to follow through on his court case, he is not showing up, therefore he is admitting guilt, and shall be suspended........as he should be

actually very similar......its basic concepts, im not sure how a few people fail to grasp this, unless they have tom brady tatoo's, fatheads, and tom brady face toaster makers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Duh $tealer$ wanna scare Bell sober they should threaten to trade him to Cleveland.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truth, now your rated my last post funny, but am i wrong?

I was laughing about what you said @ the very end, not the entire comment. And I really can't disagree w/ what you said.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was laughing about what you said @ the very end, not the entire comment. And I really can't disagree w/ what you said.
lol ok......sadly i believe what i said at the end may be true in some cases

but at least we agree, on both accounts:thumb:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ok......sadly i believe what i said at the end may be true in some cases

but at least we agree, on both accounts:thumb:

Hey w/ some Pats fans Tommy Boy could get caught red-handed stealing a pair of Uggs & his innocents would be still be defended.:D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey w/ some Pats fans Tommy Boy could get caught red-handed stealing a pair of Uggs & his innocents would be still be defended.:D
come on @Wamu we all know tom brady gets Ugg's for free....takes those handouts proudly.....now the real question is what poster has spent 1k+ on a signed pair of brady UGG's and wears them proudly in public??

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on @Wamu we all know tom brady gets Ugg's for free....takes those handouts proudly.....now the real question is what poster has spent 1k+ on a signed pair of brady UGG's and wears them proudly in public??

Damn trying to guess which poster has a signed pair of Tommy Boy Uggs is a tough one. I'm gonna need some clues.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually lets relate these 2 cases shall we

Bell did not show up for a test, that counts as a failed test.....therefore he is guilty of failing a test...and shall be suspended.......as he should be

Tom Brady failed to follow through on his court case, he is not showing up, therefore he is admitting guilt, and shall be suspended........as he should be

actually very similar......its basic concepts, im not sure how a few people fail to grasp this, unless they have tom brady tatoo's, fatheads, and tom brady face toaster makers

Critical thinking obviously isn't a strong suit of yours.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Critical thinking obviously isn't a strong suit of yours.
clever come backs as always. funny how you deflect repeatedly. Also, that more people, including your own fan base agree with me, over your babble.

Thinking, period. Is not your strong suit.:dhd::dhd::lol::lol::lol::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clever come backs as always. funny how you deflect repeatedly. Also, that more people, including your own fan base agree with me, over your babble.

Thinking, period. Is not your strong suit.:dhd::dhd::lol::lol::lol::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

What is it that Brady did?

Take your time.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it that Brady did?

Take your time.
oh were gonna go back to that.....
well tommy boy had knowledge at least of whats going on....

regardless, if he was innocent he'd fight, quitting is admitting guilt. just like not showing up for a drug test counts as a positive test......neither is "definitive" but its not hard to put the pieces together. You know, critical thinking. NOt being totally naive