• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell facing 4 game suspension

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh were gonna go back to that.....
well tommy boy had knowledge at least of whats going on....

regardless, if he was innocent he'd fight, quitting is admitting guilt. just like not showing up for a drug test counts as a positive test......neither is "definitive" but its not hard to put the pieces together. You know, critical thinking. NOt being totally naive

Wrong again. Have you even read any of the case documents? You seem to only repeat what you have seen and/or heard on espn et al

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you give yourself a lot of leeway in this posting war you have helped keep going. You are equally responsible. Is this how you get to 18,000 posts? You are capable of better.....

It's the off season and there isn't anything much worth talking about.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you give yourself a lot of leeway in this posting war you have helped keep going. You are equally responsible. Is this how you get to 18,000 posts? You are capable of better.....
I know :doh::L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boredom.... I'll stop bc well your a legit poster n everyone trolls here n there but I don't like it as an MO

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh were gonna go back to that.....
well tommy boy had knowledge at least of whats going on....

regardless, if he was innocent he'd fight, quitting is admitting guilt. just like not showing up for a drug test counts as a positive test......neither is "definitive" but its not hard to put the pieces together. You know, critical thinking. NOt being totally naive
Do you honestly believe any of this crap you spew?
By the CBA a missed drug test is to be considered a positive.
Possibly having knowledge of something that may have occurred but wasn't proven is not.
The current law suit the NFLPA is still contemplating is not a suit about whether or not Brady is guilty or innocent.
Quite big of you to admit Bell is an idiot. :doh:He's been caught red handed twice.
Keep hating you're really really good at it. :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In b4 SteelerGayPride tells us he really likes Brady he's not a troll

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those wondering why Bell isn't facing a year long suspension, last year's suspension was under the DWI/U rules and not for a fail/missed drug test. So, last year's suspension doesn't count as part of this years suspension for missing a test. That said, I believe you have to have failed/missed more than 1 test to get to the 4 game suspension level. Of course, now the reports are he missed a couple tests which may count as 2 failures and a jump to a 4 game suspension.

M. Bryant missed 2 tests and went straight to a year suspension skipping the 10 game along the way, I believe.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins should be favored at home now. Without Bryant and Bell it hurts the Steelers offense. Redskins have a great shot to win. Assuming the key Redskins players all stay healthy.

Seems the Steelers had other ideas?????

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems the Steelers had other ideas?????

Its a bad loss. I had no idea what my defensive coordinator was doing. You know y have to sop Brown but Norman didn't cover him. Im confused right now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a bad loss. I had no idea what my defensive coordinator was doing. You know y have to sop Brown but Norman didn't cover him. Im confused right now.
depth and you guys have Norman
Not to worry....easy win next week, remember?