• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'veon Bell enters 48 hour homestretch

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why compare his first down stats to players with 580 less touches over the last 2 years ?? I'd hope a guy with 800 touches has more first downs than a guy with 220

At this point everyone outside of Pittsburgh is looking to justify Bell and trying to make the Steelers F/O look like fools.....
But those of us who have lived this bullshit for two years knows Bell was offered damn near what he was asking for. But every time Pittsburgh met him, he would up the ante. He is looking to get rich quick and send the contacts to all running backs to an untouchable level in the NFL.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay doesn't claim that his opinions are rock solid Facts. Your dumb ass seems to think that your opinion is fact when, in reality, it's not. Another one of your trite personality traits that reeks of mental retardation.

No he does... trust me. One, he wouldn’t fight back so vigorously if he didn’t think his were fact. Two... I told him once I’ve been wrong several times and I admit it. He said he’s never been wrong except once years ago when he though Bobby Carpenter was going to be good. So I admit I’m wrong many times on here but he can’t reciprocate... cause he’s always right.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stud running backs provide more value to their teams than stud Receivers do on a per game basis and are much rarer. They don't get paid properly for what they do.

And you feel fair market value for a guy with 2 knee injuries, 2 drug suspensions deserves 18 million a year for 5 years.....
All those touches, that car aint getting to town much longer.....

Not to mention it will totally destroy the market for all NFL running backs.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he does... trust me. One, he wouldn’t fight back so vigorously if he didn’t think his were fact. Two... I told him once I’ve been wrong several times and I admit it. He said he’s never been wrong except once years ago when he though Bobby Carpenter was going to be good. So I admit I’m wrong many times on here but he can’t reciprocate... cause he’s always right.

That's not what he said. You're exaggerating like you always do.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you feel fair market value for a guy with 2 knee injuries, 2 drug suspensions deserves 18 million a year for 5 years.....
All those touches, that car aint getting to town much longer.....

Not to mention it will totally destroy the market for all NFL running backs.

Injuries are part of the game and they can void contracts for drug suspensions(and get the cap back as role over). Bell deserved a contract with 2 guaranteed years and at least some partially guaranteed money for a 3rd year anything less is a slap in the face. This short window is his only chance at a large contract since RB over the age of 28 are considered on the down slope.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are part of the game and they can void contracts for drug suspensions(and get the cap back as role over). Bell deserved a contract with 2 guaranteed years and at least some partially guaranteed money for a 3rd year anything less is a slap in the face. This short window is his only chance at a large contract since RB over the age of 28 are considered on the down slope.

Last year.....
He was offered the first two years as guaranteed money and the third year he could of made the same plus more with the incentives in the contract.....but he turned it down because it's not 5 years and every year guaranteed money. He was offered above and beyond last year and I'm sure the same was with this year.....have to wait to see the specifics of what he was offered.....but Pittsburgh prey much meet his demands, except he refused incentives on the third year, and refused to even talk unless it was 5 years total.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only thing I've heard on his contract was 70 million over 5 years, he would get 15 million plus incentives over the first three years guaranteed....but at this point I'm sure it's just someone jumping in to report it first.....

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why compare his first down stats to players with 580 less touches over the last 2 years ?? I'd hope a guy with 800 touches has more first downs than a guy with 220

Flipping channels and saw a Pit vs. Jags playoff game. 3rd and short. They handed to Bell. He did not get the first. Now I know the jags have a great D but isn't Bell supposed to be far above the best? If so, he did not prove it on that play. The next series the jags went down and scored. Two TD game now. Pitt lost by 3. That play "could have been" the defining play of the game.

I realize this was just a snap shot but ......

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I've heard on his contract was 70 million over 5 years, he would get 15 million plus incentives over the first three years guaranteed....but at this point I'm sure it's just someone jumping in to report it first.....

The number i saw was 4y 58m with 20m guaranteed if he turned down the larger offer he's a moron.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read it was 30 mil up front over the first two years. I guess it doesn't matter now.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number i saw was 4y 58m with 20m guaranteed if he turned down the larger offer he's a moron.

7 hours after the deadline, these Dumbass sports newscasters are just spouting off numbers to get ratings......
I promise you, Pittsburgh's front office has not yet released the contract offer yet and probably won't until Wednesday at the latest. But I feel confident they made a very fair offer to Bell, he just refuses every offer they give him.

As soon as I get the details on it, I'll tag you and you can then decide who was being the ass in the situation.
:suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could just be the full 5y vs a 4y contract extension that doesn't include this year

Who knows.....

Last year, like I said, Pittsburgh put it all on the table for him. Bell's agent agreed to all of it.....it even hit the news that a deal was made, but then Bell's agent called Bell to tell him and Bell told him no, he wasn't going to sign it. Who knows at this point, but Bell is being way way way to much of a diva bitch about it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way, run his ass in the ground and let him become someone elses problem next year

That's what they did last year and I expect they will do it again......
Run the wheels off the piece of shit, then let him gimp away.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what they did last year and I expect they will do it again......
Run the wheels off the piece of shit, then let him gimp away.

You think he holds out a couple of games or back for week 1?