• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's show the Hawks some love

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...the Hawks lose a game to the Team with the best record in the NBA and now they are chopped-liver?

Where was all this when they easily dispatched the Cavs who beat the Warriors?

Both of these Teams are really good, despite the Conferences they play in.

The Warriors just look a little better right now.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that supposed to mean?
I just don't see them coming out of the east in a 7 game playoff, much less beating the team that comes out of the west.
In other words, I think LeBron can beat them in a series, as can the Warriors or Spurs.
Additionally, if they were in the West I think that they would be fighting in that tight battle for the 3-7 spot, not sitting pretty as the #1 seed with a huge lead.
Still makes them a good team, just not as stellar as they look on paper.
The playoffs may prove me wrong, but until that happens, that is my stance.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...the Hawks lose a game to the Team with the best record in the NBA and now they are chopped-liver?

Where was all this when they easily dispatched the Cavs who beat the Warriors?

Both of these Teams are really good, despite the Conferences they play in.

The Warriors just look a little better right now.

Exactly its just one game...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trashing the hawks because the warriors did to them what they do to almost every team @ home? Fucking joke

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks, unlike past disappointing failures, are a unselfish team that plays great defense, don't underestimate these Hawks, this is a totally different environment, one capable of doing great things,. Of course it is possible for the Nets to beat the Hawks in Atlanta, but highly unlikely this year. Even winning the East hasn't given the Hawks the respect that they deserve. These are the new Hawks, overachievers, with a great coach and team chemistry, plus for the first time since the Celtics-Hawks amazing 1986 playoffs, which the Hawks lost in Game by 1 point in Atlanta, the 2015 Atlanta Hawks have confidence that they have and can beat any team. My advice to fans, gamblers, and the Cleveland Cavs: the road to the NBA Finals rolls through Atlanta, and Lebron James may be the most valuable player in the NBA and his team a favorite to make the finals but my money is on the new, improved defense-oriented Atlanta Hawks.