• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Let's Make AJ Wish he'd never have left.........3 in SD

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers manager Jeff Bannister said Wednesday he will use Keone Kela and Sam Dyson in save situations when closer Shawn Tolleson needs a break, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“We can use a different bridge guy now,” Banister said. “We can back up those four [Kela, Dyson, Jake Diekman and Sam Freeman]. And give Tolleson a day down, if needed.”

He says it now, lets see if he actually does this

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo now can Luke Jackson pitch?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the replay of the bottom of the 10th from last night, pretty wild finish

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nice surprise for us Ranger fans today. With Samarzija pitching and giving up a grand slam the White Sox still came from behind and just beat the Twins so we moved to 1 1/2 games ahead of them. Didn't think the Twins would lose to Jeff S the way he has been pitching.
Tis good news. How did we score the winning run last night? Been sick and couldn't stay up any longer.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tis good news. How did we score the winning run last night? Been sick and couldn't stay up any longer.

Elvis singled to LF and scored from first after Moreland doubled into the RF corner

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the replay of the bottom of the 10th from last night, pretty wild finish

Was talking to my dad and he was telling me as it happened, well right after it happened. When he said it was an outright steal of home plate I was all:headbanger:. Then I saw it on TV this morning. That pitcher needs to learn a different pitching move.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was talking to my dad and he was telling me as it happened, well right after it happened. When he said it was an outright steal of home plate I was all:headbanger:. Then I saw it on TV this morning. That pitcher needs to learn a different pitching move.

I was talking about the night before not last night sorry.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EA stole home in the game on Tuesday night.

Last night Solarte was caught off second too far and tagged out in a rundown on a ball hit to Andrus. Then a ball headed up the middle bounced off Dyson's calf and went straight to Elvis, who threw to 1st for the final out of the game. A couple strange plays in the Padres half of the 10th.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that. I did not see it as I went to bed at 2-2 but watched the replay today. That ball that bounced off of Dyson's leg right to Andrus would have gone to Odor who was playing close to the bag. That was the final out of the game. Kela and Dyson have been great. I saw your original question was answered. Hope it is nothing serious and that you are feeling better today.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see what is decided about Mr Gallo over the next week or so.

What to do you think of Hitzges new co-host?
I have always liked Donovan. I always thought they worked good together on the Cowboys postgame show.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really strange alright. After a close review, the pitcher held his glove over his face and could not see Elvis breaking for home. He was pitching from the stretch.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo now can Luke Jackson pitch?
Maybe at some point there will be a 15 run difference and they can let him pitch. He will be completely rusty and will be awful and then he won't pitch again because he was so bad.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always liked Donovan. I always thought they worked good together on the Cowboys postgame show.

They seemed to have had pretty good chemistry and flow so far.

Old Norm has always been solo, but this looks like it's going to work really well.