• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's get ready to rumble! I'm bringing everyone back, and you fucks can hash it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-300x239.png

Nope

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that bans need to be thought out a little bit more, personally.........

Some bans are instant no-brainers........like the pops situation for instance. You have to make an example of a racist comment. I love pops, but that was extremely racist, and we have several black people on this board, and several more who may consider joining this board eventually....who knows.

I feel like myself, with damn-neared 29,000 posts on this site, should receive a PM and asked my personal thoughts on a banning here at the Husker SportsHoopla before a ban is made. I would like to add my 2-cents before coming here on some random day and all of a sudden seeing that a bunch of well-known posters have been banned.

Keep in mind, some of us have been posting with these guys since clear back in the year 2000.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never treated Brasky any different than I have anyone else. I tweak everyone!!!! I enjoy tweaking anyone and everyone!!!! I just try to lighten up the mood and voice my opinion at the same time. Not everyone likes my sick and twisted humor and not everyone agrees with my opinion. That is ok, if we were all the same then life would be boring. The one thing is, like I said, I treat everyone the same. Some people are just able to handle it.

jed, if you need to pick on someone who won't get riled and upset about your posts, pick on me. i would appreciate the conversation. the reason most of us left ESPN seems to be that we didn't like being censored or moderated. back there, if you had a dissenting opinion, or criticized anyone else, your post would magically disappear. the freedom of this board is what makes it great. we all just need to get over this bullshit and move on.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DON'T PM ME BRASKY.

I fucking tried to talk to you, you fucking arrogant simple minded faggot.

Great job buddy. Good show.

Like mysfit said:

mysfit's entitled to an opinion. Did you see me personally attack mysfit for that opinion there? Of course not.

I had more support in my inbox than you'll ever know.

Not one of my threads that you deleted or locked did I call you any names, personally attack you, or threaten you. You did all of that plus perma-banned me and went on your propaganda campaign for support while I was silenced.

Sad

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jed, if you need to pick on someone who won't get riled and upset about your posts, pick on me. i would appreciate the conversation. the reason most of us left ESPN seems to be that we didn't like being censored or moderated. back there, if you had a dissenting opinion, or criticized anyone else, your post would magically disappear. the freedom of this board is what makes it great. we all just need to get over this bullshit and move on.

I will only pick on you if you deserve it. ;)

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will only pick on you if you deserve it. ;)

if it will end this bullshit, i will start deserving it...

i personally think Eric Strickland would be an awesome hire for our basketball program

Last edited by a moderator:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i personally thing Eric Strickland would be an awesome hire for our basketball program

LMFAO!!

Well played, but I think you just killed JJM.....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like something you learned in marriage counseling. Or better yet, AA. :pound:

Actually my ex has PAPO. ie.. She's a passive-aggressive abuser and control freak.

Never been to AA and don't drink much once I became a father.

Got any more personal attacks concerning my 8 y/o daughter who had the flu through the weekend?

:L Sad

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i personally thing Eric Strickland would be an awesome hire for our basketball program

First of all, since I have been back, I have not fanned any of this shit. And trust me, I could say a TON on it!!!! For me, it is over. For 99% of us it is over.

As for Strick, I have been saying he will be a future head coach at Nebraska for about a month now. So that is a great opinion. ;)

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, since I have been back, I have not fanned any of this shit. And trust me, I could say a TON on it!!!! For me, it is over. For 99% of us it is over.

As for Strick, I have been saying he will be a future head coach at Nebraska for about a month now. So that is a great opinion. ;)

of course i come up with the one idea that i thought you would be able to argue with, and you agree. damn.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough of the 1 v 1 dissing matches..................here's a dis for all of us.

We're all old enough to be adults, yet we sit here in this virtual world where we pretend like we're all in the same room talking to each other or somethin..........and we do it every night............and we fight :pound:

I could accomplish a lot more just by staying away from this site and going to google and typing in "nice college titties"

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the first person to bring up Strick here. I am the reason JJM has a heart attack every time it is brought up.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A great opinion because you think he would be a good hire, or a great opinion because that would make you "right" in your cynical opinion? ;)

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough of the 1 v 1 dissing matches..................here's a dis for all of us.

We're all old enough to be adults, yet we sit here in this virtual world where we pretend like we're all in the same room talking to each other or somethin..........and we do it every night............and we fight :pound:

I could accomplish a lot more just by staying away from this site and going to google and typing in "nice college titties"

What do you think I have in another window?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hell if i wanted that, i'd just go out...lol at all you old guys haha

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way to fucking hog that shit.....you should share that info with ye friends en sech....:pout:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great opinion because you think he would be a good hire, or a great opinion because that would make you "right" in your cynical opinion? ;)

"Cynical" opinion? I prefer "humble" opinion.

Honestly, I don't care if I am right. I didn't like the Bo hire and still am not 100% on it but I pray every day that I am wrong. I think the Anderson firing an especially the Erstad hire was wrong. Again, I pray every game I am wrong. JJM thinks Doc should have not been fired. I know he still wants the basketball team to win every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.