• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's get ready to rumble! I'm bringing everyone back, and you fucks can hash it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ listening to smoke.....you probably let him put his Pryor jersey on you too....

And that joke of a thread clearly went over you small, Nebraskan brain.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the 2 of us, there only 1 person with something up their ass right now, and it ain't me.

So you're admit to having your dick up smokes ass.....ok, not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smokes been like a little mosquito you just swat away through all this. :lol:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
driaz, you are getting baited just like brasky was. brasky, you are sounding more and more like a jackass with every post. let it go. i believe that is what you told us to do when you originally banned jed. so it's time to take your own advice so we can get back to having a fun board to be on. this shit honestly sounds like drama from a bunch of middle school girls. it's the internet. grow up and have thicker skin.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
driaz, you are getting baited just like brasky was. brasky, you are sounding more and more like a jackass with every post. let it go. i believe that is what you told us to do when you originally banned jed. so it's time to take your own advice so we can get back to having a fun board to be on. this shit honestly sounds like drama from a bunch of middle school girls. it's the internet. grow up and have thicker skin.

No, I'm not getting baited like Brasky, because I'm giving TM and Smoke shit back, lame as it may be out of humor.....I'm honestly not upset with either of them in any way.....it's just fun.....

Jed/Brasky/ and now RA love triangle isn't them fucking with each other out of fun.....for whatever reason they all hate each other and they are all collectively too fucking stubborn to admit it, and how their behavior at any point is not acceptable....

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not getting baited like Brasky, because I'm giving TM and Smoke shit back, lame as it may be out of humor.....I'm honestly not upset with either of them in any way.....it's just fun.....

Jed/Brasky/ and now RA love triangle isn't them fucking with each other out of fun.....for whatever reason they all hate each other and they are all collectively too fucking stubborn to admit it, and how their behavior at any point is not acceptable....

sorry i have just gotten used to all the butthurt people that i have become conditioned to assume that you are taking these things to heart

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RA decided to make this a public shitshow. He's the reason our threads don't show up anymore, he's the reason jed is back and BRS will be gone.

Great job you colossal fucking moron.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DON'T PM ME BRASKY.

I fucking tried to talk to you, you fucking arrogant simple minded faggot.

Great job buddy. Good show.

Like mysfit said:

Oh bullshit

You were in his face provoking him and spamming the board.

You could have walked away anytime you chose but you CHOSE to throw a tantrum. And it spilled over to other boards at which point it impacts everyone here.

YOU were baiting him as much as he was allegedly baiting you. You were just as bad. Don't bother replying unless it's to take responsibility for your part in the issue. I am not interested in your rationalizations or excuses.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz, there is not one person I hate on this board. This whole board is meant to be fun. That is exactly how I treat it.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i read it and i think the following:

1. jed should not have been banned.
2. RA wanted jed back (as many other posters did) and got banned for it
3. if we just stopped talking about all this and started talking about, i don't know, sports? things would be just fine
4. if we don't stop the bitching this board will collapse

i don't post a lot on here but i do read most everything that is posted. i would like nothing more than for things to go back to what they were a couple days ago. if anyone doesn't want to have to read posts from certain people, the ignore feature is a possible solution. i won't comment much more on the situation unless it continues to not go away. there is no reason for any of this. everyone just needs to stop.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz, there is not one person I hate on this board. This whole board is meant to be fun. That is exactly how I treat it.

This ^^^

But don't stop treating me like shit just because I agree with you :dance:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jed....you don't think I'm stupid enough to think that you don't enjoy tweaking Brasky????

You two have a history, and that's fine, but we're not idiots here to ignore your obvious trolls on Brasky......

That doesn't mean I think Brasky was right in his actions......

I think I've been very clear in calling all three of you out for being wrong.....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it.

It was impossible for me to make this a "public shit show" as I was perma-banned. I had no ability to post anything. Brasky took it to the water cooler while I was banned.

I created no threads outside of HuskerHoopla regarding the issue before, during, or after the ban.

I have created no threads on HuskerHoopla regarding the issue since my return.

I will however defend myself.

As a rule, an abuser who has lost the ability to control generally intensifies the abuse.
Control is the objective of an abuser.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed....you don't think I'm stupid enough to think that you don't enjoy tweaking Brasky????

You two have a history, and that's fine, but we're not idiots here to ignore your obvious trolls on Brasky......

That doesn't mean I think Brasky was right in his actions......

I think I've been very clear in calling all three of you out for being wrong.....

I have never treated Brasky any different than I have anyone else. I tweak everyone!!!! I enjoy tweaking anyone and everyone!!!! I just try to lighten up the mood and voice my opinion at the same time. Not everyone likes my sick and twisted humor and not everyone agrees with my opinion. That is ok, if we were all the same then life would be boring. The one thing is, like I said, I treat everyone the same. Some people are just able to handle it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it.

It was impossible for me to make this a "public shit show" as I was perma-banned. I had no ability to post anything. Brasky took it to the water cooler while I was banned.

I created no threads outside of HuskerHoopla regarding the issue before, during, or after the ban.

I have created no threads on HuskerHoopla regarding the issue since my return.

I will however defend myself.

As a rule, an abuser who has lost the ability to control generally intensifies the abuse.
Control is the objective of an abuser.

Sounds like something you learned in marriage counseling. Or better yet, AA. :pound:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never treated Brasky any different than I have anyone else.

Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-300x239.png

Status
Not open for further replies.