• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This League is Done... and I'm the only one with the BALLS to save it

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But nooooobody is gonna listen, will they!?

The Trevathan suspension, is an assault on ALL fans who fell in love with the REAL NFL.

The NFL as we know it, is done... Put a fork in it

The only way to survive, isn't even close to realistic and no one's got the balls. Except for ME of course... that is GALACTICALLY CLEAR NOW. IF ANYBODY... I.... HAVE... THE FUCKING... BALLLLLSSSSS TO SAVE THIS LEAGUE! BUT NOBODY LISTENS TO ME!

You stop running from this. You stop trying to pleeeasssse everybody. You get all these little jerk-off college kids in a room one at a time.. You look em right in the eye... and you say; "look ya little jerk-off! this is what it is!". You play, you get FUCKED up a little bit. But you're famous as shit, you get whatever pussy you want, you make a trillion bucks... you buy your mom a god damned YACHT with your face on it! Everybody lives happily ever after! We're doing our god damned best with this concussion shit... OKAY!? But look... probably at least 9 or 10 of you are gonna be shitting in a bag by 50, and won't remember your multiplication tables. You'll run down the street after the ice cream truck, and then get there. Then realize you don't got any FUCKIN pants on.

But that's NOT EVERYBODY... Just some. Most of you have it pretty god damn good, but if you're afraid of that... beat it!

You'd lose a chunk of your talent pool, but probably not as much as you'd think and the integrity of what NFL football is SUPPOSED TO BE remains intact. I AM THE COMMISSIONER WHO WILL RESTORE INTEGRITY IN THIS GAME!

As we know, that will never happen. The league is reaching too far, and trying to please too many different interests. "OH! I GOT AN IDEA! Let's expand to London! Because they suddenly give a FUCK about us!"... "Let's dress in pink for a month of breast cancer awareness, to appeal to the female demographic! YEAH! ANOTHER FASTBALL RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CORE FAN BASE!"... Make it appear we're ahead of concussions (even though we're totally not).

Oh, and let's make sure we keep these guys loaded up on enough dope and pain killers. To be sure to force that Thursday game in there, even though the quality is HORSE shit. Have to keep pounding the brand!

Hell! Maybe next year at the FUCKING SUPER BOWL! We can have Big Bird, Barney, Elmo and the FUCKING Zippidy-Doo-Dah GANG. LEAD A FUCKING CHILD'S SING ALONG AT HALFTIME!

Ya know!? GET AHEAD OF THE NEXT GENERATION ROGER! YOU TWEEDLING NEEDLE DICK! It's never too soon to wrangle a consumer... IS IT!?

Sacrificing your core fan-base, the most loyal of your following. To gain more "mass-appeal" to people who never did, and still don't give a fuck about you.

I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! ASSHOLES! That's how big of a loser I am. I give a FUCK!
I GIVE INFINITE FUCKS!

The concussion element, is only a small piece of the puzzle. No one is naive enough to think it isn't like any other corporation, business always came first for those calling the shots. WE ALL KNOW THEY'RE JUST TYRING TO STICK IT IN YOUR ASS!

However, it at least used to be; Business #1 and Football right there at a close second. Now football is just a fuckin side-show for everyone to push their "brand" or their "platform". For this commissioner to lead this catastrophic attempt at going "global" with the league.

That shit just doesn't inspire anyone man, and it's all pushed on them by those upstairs within the NFL... agents... sponsors... etc... Players saying shit like; "Football is really just a vessel that I can use, to get to the platform I want."... Am I just starting to get old, or did people actually GIVE A FUCK AT SOME POINT? Like, really... actually give a fuck about FOOTBALL. Did I dream that?

"BUT I WANT TO SAVE THE POLAR BEARS! THE ICE CAPS ARE MELTING!"

FUCK THE POLAR BEARS! WHAT DID THEY EVER DO FOR YOU!? You think they'd save us if we were going extinct? NO! FUCK EM

YOU'RE AVERAGING 3 yards per carry ya little shit... MAYBE FOCUS ON NOT BEING SUCH A LOSER IN YOUR PROFESSION!

Nobody gives a fuck, the game is sunk. The fans are pussies. "OOOHHH... you can't do that. Even though he didn't really do it... but it happened... so you can't do it!"

Fuck that... The asshole should have been leaving his stupid air-head out to dry to get cracked like an egg!!! Trevathan made a football play on a ball carrier!!! YA DON'T LIKE IT!?

WELL, I GOT A RULE CHANGE! RULE #7272y3636hkk33 SECTION 73636b: STATES: If Danny Trevathan shall make a hit you view to be a little on the harsh side. You may LINE UP TO SUCK A FART OUT OF HIS BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK ASS!

The change with the rules won't stop! We set a precedent within the last decade, that we can flip-flop every year and the integrity of it all means nothing anymore. Move the kick-off... change the tackling rules every year... Move the PAT so we keep the "average fan" more entertained for 20 more seconds!

Hell... I got a FUUUCKIN IDEA... How about in the second half... A FUCKIN BASEBALL GAME BREAKS OUT!? Yeah! That way nobody gets fuckin hurt!

RULE CHANGE:

#&@&@&@&@737373737 - IF a game should get too feisty in nature. We'll keep the FUCKING Dixie Chicks deep in one of the tunnels, and if they players get their feelings hurt... We'll stop the game, and they'll just break in and BLOW EVERYBODY!

How's that for a fuckin rule change!? Does that production have enough "MASS APPEAL" for ya Roger!? TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!

Fuckin broads running all over the place. I don't care! I don't care! I DON'T WANT A FUCKING BROAD IN FOOTBALL! THERE! I SAAID IT! I SAID WHAT ANYONE OF US WITH A PAIR OF BALLS AND RESPECT FOR THE GAME IS THINKING!

GET OUT!... GO! OUR SHIT... YOU GOT YOUR SHIT... THIS IS OUR SHIT!

NO MEANS NOOOOOOO!!!! You're RAPING my life and my passions... YOU INDIGNANT PUSHY WHORES!

I DON'T WANT YA CALLING THE GAME... I DON'T WANT YOU COACHING IT... BAR-BACKING IT... NOTHING. GET OUT!

"Well, I'm standing here next to coach Tomlin heading into the locker room at halftime..."... FUCKIN ARE YA SUZY!? SWWEEEETHEART? Get off the fucking field. No one wants to talk to you!

We keep inching it, just a LIIITTTTTLLE bit further... SLOWLY Until 30-40 years from now when the game doesn't even resemble what we fell in love with as football. One day, we're going to tune into for a Monday Night game, and the fuckin Olsen twins are going to be in a time-share of an NFL backfield... IN THEIR SMELLY WHORE-ISH PANTIES!

FUCK!

TL;DR

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Trevathan suspension, is an assault on ALL fans who fell in love with the REAL NFL.

The only way to survive, isn't even close to realistic and no one's got the balls. Except for ME of course... that is GALACTICALLY CLEAR NOW. IF ANYBODY... I.... HAVE... THE FUCKING... BALLLLLSSSSS TO SAVE THIS LEAGUE! BUT NOBODY LISTENS TO ME!

You stop running from this. You stop trying to pleeeasssse everybody. You get all these little jerk-off college kids in a room one at a time.. You look em right in the eye... and you say; "look ya little jerk-off! this is what it is!". You play, you get FUCKED up a little bit. But you're famous as shit, you get whatever pussy you want, you make a trillion bucks... you buy your mom a god damned YACHT with your face on it! Everybody lives happily ever after! We're doing our god damned best with this concussion shit... OKAY!? But look... probably at least 9 or 10 of you are gonna be shitting in a bag by 50, and won't remember your multiplication tables. You'll run down the street after the ice cream truck, and then get there. Then realize you don't got any FUCKIN pants on.

But that's NOT EVERYBODY... Just some. Most of you have it pretty god damn good, but if you're afraid of that... beat it!

You'd lose a chunk of your talent pool, but probably not as much as you'd think and the integrity of what NFL football is SUPPOSED TO BE remains intact. I AM THE COMMISSIONER WHO WILL RESTORE INTEGRITY IN THIS GAME!

As we know, that will never happen. The league is reaching too far, and trying to please too many different interests. "OH! I GOT AN IDEA! Let's expand to London! Because they suddenly give a FUCK about us!"... "Let's dress in pink for a month of breast cancer awareness, to appeal to the female demographic! YEAH! ANOTHER FASTBALL RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CORE FAN BASE!"... Make it appear we're ahead of concussions (even though we're totally not).

Oh, and let's make sure we keep these guys loaded up on enough dope and pain killers. To be sure to force that Thursday game in there, even though the quality is HORSE shit. Have to keep pounding the brand!

Hell! Maybe next year at the FUCKING SUPER BOWL! We can have Big Bird, Barney, Elmo and the FUCKING Zippidy-Doo-Dah GANG. LEAD A FUCKING CHILD'S SING ALONG AT HALFTIME!

Ya know!? GET AHEAD OF THE NEXT GENERATION ROGER! YOU TWEEDLING NEEDLE DICK! It's never too soon to wrangle a consumer... IS IT!?

Sacrificing your core fan-base, the most loyal of your following. To gain more "mass-appeal" to people who never did, and still don't give a fuck about you.

I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! ASSHOLES! That's how big of a loser I am. I give a FUCK!
I GIVE INFINITE FUCKS!

The concussion element, is only a small piece of the puzzle. No one is naive enough to think it isn't like any other corporation, business always came first for those calling the shots. WE ALL KNOW THEY'RE JUST TYRING TO STICK IT IN YOUR ASS!

However, it at least used to be; Business #1 and Football right there at a close second. Now football is just a fuckin side-show for everyone to push their "brand" or their "platform". For this commissioner to lead this catastrophic attempt at going "global" with the league.

That shit just doesn't inspire anyone man, and it's all pushed on them by those upstairs within the NFL... agents... sponsors... etc... Players saying shit like; "Football is really just a vessel that I can use, to get to the platform I want."... Am I just starting to get old, or did people actually GIVE A FUCK AT SOME POINT? Like, really... actually give a fuck about FOOTBALL. Did I dream that?

FUCK THE POLAR BEARS! WHAT DID THEY EVER DO FOR YOU!? You think they'd save us if we were going extinct? NO! FUCK EM

YOU'RE AVERAGING 3 yards per carry ya little shit... MAYBE FOCUS ON NOT BEING SUCH A LOSER IN YOUR PROFESSION!

Nobody gives a fuck, the game is sunk. The fans are pussies. "OOOHHH... you can't do that. Even though he didn't really do it... but it happened... so you can't do it!"

Fuck that... The asshole should have been leaving his stupid air-head out to dry to get cracked like an egg!!! Trevathan made a football play on a ball carrier!!! YA DON'T LIKE IT!?

WELL, I GOT A RULE CHANGE! RULE #7272y3636hkk33 SECTION 73636b: STATES: If Danny Trevathan shall make a hit you view to be a little on the harsh side. You may LINE UP TO SUCK A FART OUT OF HIS BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK ASS!

The change with the rules won't stop! We set a precedent within the last decade, that we can flip-flop every year and the integrity of it all means nothing anymore. Move the kick-off... change the tackling rules every year... Move the PAT so we keep the "average fan" more entertained for 20 more seconds!

Hell... I got a FUUUCKIN IDEA... How about in the second half... A FUCKIN BASEBALL GAME BREAKS OUT!? Yeah! That way nobody gets fuckin hurt!

RULE CHANGE:

#&@&@&@&@737373737 - IF a game should get too feisty in nature. We'll keep the FUCKING Dixie Chicks deep in one of the tunnels, and if they players get their feelings hurt... We'll stop the game, and they'll just break in and BLOW EVERYBODY!

How's that for a fuckin rule change!? Does that production have enough "MASS APPEAL" for ya Roger!? TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!

Fuckin broads running all over the place. I don't care! I don't care! I DON'T WANT A FUCKING BROAD IN FOOTBALL! THERE! I SAAID IT! I SAID WHAT ANYONE OF US WITH A PAIR OF BALLS AND RESPECT FOR THE GAME IS THINKING!

NO MEANS NOOOOOOO!!!! You're RAPING my life and my passions... YOU INDIGNANT PUSHY WHORES!

I DON'T WANT YA CALLING THE GAME... I DON'T WANT YOU COACHING IT... BAR-BACKING IT... NOTHING. GET OUT!

"Well, I'm standing here next to coach Tomlin heading into the locker room at halftime..."... FUCKIN ARE YA SUZY!? SWWEEEETHEART? Get off the fucking field. No one wants to talk to you!

We keep inching it, just a LIIITTTTTLLE bit further... SLOWLY Until 30-40 years from now when the game doesn't even resemble what we fell in love with as football. One day, we're going to tune into for a Monday Night game, and the fuckin Olsen twins are going to be in a time-share of an NFL backfield... IN THEIR SMELLY WHORE-ISH PANTIES!

FUCK!

'I'm the only one with balls to save it, meant say it, fuck it the only one with balls to shave it'

drunk_waterboobs_guy.jpg

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I GIVE INFINITE FUCKS!

RULE CHANGE:

FUCK!
Donald, is that you? Stay focused

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the NFL product has been in decline - a good 2+ decades for myself - but not for the OP's reasons. For starters....this London game.....wow.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the NFL product has been in decline - a good 2+ decades for myself - but not for the OP's reasons. For starters....this London game.....wow.

I agree each generation is getting watered down, even in regular work forces. I put in a lot of hrs, my parents worked 16 hr days and their parents even harder. We think the teams in the 70's and 80's played tough and physical and yet the guys in 50's and 60's Bednarik and Deacon Jones scoff at them. Guys like Lambert or Ronnie Lott, would have the bones be relocated during a game and go back to playing, now they sit for a few games

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Masterbation is a beautiful thing. Like a babies laugh or finding those extra french fries at the bottom of a bag when you think they're all gone. Now, if he's using a wet chicken skin while "roughing up the suspect"....then that could be weird/gross. Otherwise jerk it my friend.
I don't masterbate, but I will give my dick a good washing.