• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets get it started...CBS refugees

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 more days until we beat the hell out of William and Flogg Mary.

CBS refugees, check in lets see who is here.

Charles Simms for Heisman?

Will the Defense be :lame:this year?

I'm excited for a good season:omg:

WV Born 1951

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to the William and Mary game.........

This of course is just my opinion. But if it was me instead of "H" (I read that our freshman QB is just being edged out slightly by Tricket) I would start the freshman in this game and get him game experience. Should things get out of hand (which I do not think would happen) we could always put in Tricket or Paul to correct the mistake. However, since we do play Oklahoma the next week, it would give them something to think about in regards to who would start in our game with them. It would also force them to have to prepare for THREE (3) WV QBs instead of just one should he play Tricket mostly in our first game. We and "H" already know how Tricket responds when comming in as relief or starting, from his performance at Florida State. So I would start the Freshmen and bring Tricket and Paul in as reliefs. Yes I know that W@M only lost to Maryland last year by a 7-6 score, but we beat Maryland by more than that and besides, that was last year. They will not finish out the game against WVU in a tight game with us, I look for a blow out by WVU and if the freshmen plays OK let him play the first half or so and then bring it Tricket and Paul get loosened up for our upcomming game with the Sooners. Also in regards to this years game with Maryland, yes Edsell did beat us when Stewart was Coach, but that game was on Stewart. The "H" will not let that happen in any game if he can help it. Thats just my two cents worth for today.

Have a great day today and a better one tomorrow everyone.

Lets Gooooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!

WV Born 1951

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring in your Number one team and Blow them Out. All 3 QB see time and 3rd string players play 4th quarter. Tricket Starts and proves in one Quarter that he is the real Deal. Don't show Oklahoma too much except that they are going to have to play well to beat WVU

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I don't care who the qb is, just beat the crap outta W&M and I mean destroy this team with 100 points and 700 yards of rushing if possible and a shutout. Time to give this team a new identity.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU named Knight the starter tday, looks like we have a RS Frosh to go after vs OU. Kid is a good talent but glad he's new, that can only help us.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JONVIIIIIII, same to ya in the new conference bro.

GR...I was wondering what happended to you. I think you'll like this place.

SU is gonna spank some ACC ass in football and just own em in bball. It's on!

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to the OU game with their QB situation. I was never a fan of the Belldozer and they have only one other QB. I really think they are overrated this year.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody heard a rumor that Holgerson was nabbed on a drunk driving charge in the last couple of days? I am hearing it on another board but I think it is a "Thundering Turd" punking me. Said it was being kept under wraps as he was not charged.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... this is where CBS refugees are to be found?

I've missed you guys...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bb - where has Slaton been? All is well, I hope.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS boys sound off....lol

Good to see a lot of you on here, was actually hoping we lost a couple of them from CBS, but they have seemed to slime their way in.....here is to a solid season.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bb - where has Slaton been? All is well, I hope.

Just spent the weekend visiting with slaton. He is doing well. I told him I found you guys on this site, so I would expect him to show up in the near future.