• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ducked my questions about the jewelry and keep bringing it up. Perhaps this squatter doesn't have anything worth stealing of her own?

And the cameras were taken down a week before instead of two weeks or one day before why?

You have attacked and exaggerated his character and you have swallowed every detail of her story whole. How about her character? Who lives in someone's house and refuses to leave? What type of person? One that could easily be assumed to be a liar.
I'm not ducking anything. This statement is a ridiculous conclusion to jump to. You mean to tell me she had nothing at all in her purse worth taking, like a wallet, credit cards, cash? GTFO.

I'm going off of his history. He's not a good dude. Maybe you think it's OK to act the way he has but I have morals. Getting into bar fights and assaulting women on party buses just isn't my thing.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a dumb party life rich kid that roles with his homies. This all wouldn't necessarily go against his general character, but it's by far the most extreme public accusation yet and has earned a very close look at the integrity of the people making the accusations.
Yeah good point, beating two off duty cops and putting them in the hospital over a $350 bottle of champagne is nothing. Assaulting a woman and dumping her on a busy highway is basically a traffic ticket, right?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ducking anything. This statement is a ridiculous conclusion to jump to. You mean to tell me she had nothing at all in her purse worth taking, like a wallet, credit cards, cash? GTFO.

I'm going off of his history. He's not a good dude. Maybe you think it's OK to act the way he has but I have morals. Getting into bar fights and assaulting women on party buses just isn't my thing.
She's a squatter.

And your an asshole because I've already described lesean's character here for you in exactly the opposite way that you have portrayed it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of sad, but the skeptic in me has me leaning towards him being involved somehow. At present, not enough info out there to really know yet.

The local authorities have yet to start grilling McCoy...I'm sure that's coming though.

Why do you believe it?
From past behavior.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put this POS away.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good point, beating two off duty cops and putting them in the hospital over a $350 bottle of champagne is nothing. Assaulting a woman and dumping her on a busy highway is basically a traffic ticket, right?
You keep repeating these one sided tales. Did the bus security hit her or did she just say that?

Like I said originally, you are willing to lynch him before the evidence.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by the photo it appears someone needs anger management counseling. Dude probably still mad at chip? Will any philly women now come forward?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a squatter.

And your an asshole because I've already described lesean's character here for you in exactly the opposite way that you have portrayed it.
This sentence makes no sense at all. I'm an asshole because you think differently of McCoy?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep repeating these one sided tales. Did the bus security hit her or did she just say that?

The evidence is damning. Did you look closely at that photo?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sentence makes no sense at all. I'm an asshole because you think differently of McCoy?
No, you claimed I condone mccoy's character. Making you a liar.

I see why you identify with the instagram squatter.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The evidence is damning. Did you look closely at that photo?
You mean the super bowl ring imprint on her cheek? The Eagles did win the Super Bowl. Let's not forget. The Eagles did win the Super Bowl, but shady was on the bills.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, that's all they are. McCoy is just a schoolboy who's never done anything wrong. These are all just more coincidences. I'm guessing the video and eyewitness evidence from the bar fight are also just "one sided tales" too, right?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you claimed I condone mccoy's character. Making you a liar.

I see why you identify with the instagram squatter.
Can you fucking read? I said that and then pointed out how it absurd for me to say it, just as it was absurd for you to say what you did. Fucking hell, catch up dude.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally- people have a lot to lose when they put someone else's credibility and integrity on the line like this in real life...

If nothing else- you got to take this pretty seriously...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, that's all they are. McCoy is just a schoolboy who's never done anything wrong. These are all just more coincidences. I'm guessing the video and eyewitness evidence from the bar fight are also just "one sided tales" too, right?
Same bullshit from you. More lies. McCoy is a school boy now? Who is saying that? How's your perfect little school girl, the instagram squatter doing?