• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your lifetime of issues with women is coming through load and clear.

At least consider seeing a therapist.

Thank you Dr Phil, but I like to investigate a matter before I get a rope based on a twitter post !!!!!

th

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy is a beauty alright, but she sounds like a gem too. According to the post she kept quiet about him beating his dog into kidney failure, observed him viciously beating his child for “small” things, observed steroids, needles, etc... was willing to keep quiet about all of those things, as she kept residence in his house

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she hide it somewhere else?
How do you know?
Did she have anything else worth stealing?
How do you know?
I don't have to know, dude. That's what we have police for. The way it's shaking out, if these things are actually true and the police verify, then he's going away. Jesus, calm down.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no lawyer from what I understand, she has rights, she just can't be kicked to the curb without sufficient notice.
True, but you still need to go through the courts to evict someone who refuses to leave.

I'll say this again, using the courts is a better option than DIYS jobs.
You pay taxes for a reason. This is one of those reasons.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year? I think in NYC it's like 30 or 60 days
Geezus. So some rich yorker goes to Florida for the winter, comes back and there's fucking Vietnamese family living in the house legally? The ex wife whose name is still on the deed let them in...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he could age like Frank Gore. Even a little decline wouldn't be terrible since he put up 2,400 yards rushing the last couple of years. AP is also 2 and a half years older than Shady. At his age 30 season he put up almost 1,500 yards rushing.

Either way, doesn't look like he'll get a chance with how this looks.
McCoy might age like the only RB in the league in years who has aged that way, you're right. I highly, highly doubt it.

Peterson hit 1485 yards in his 9th season, and he finished that year with 2,619 total career touches. He has completely fallen off the map since then.

McCoy just hit 1138 yards in his 9th season, and has 2,626 career touches...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to know, dude. That's what we have police for. The way it's shaking out, if these things are actually true and the police verify, then he's going away. Jesus, calm down.
Who's not calm? You are lynching him based on just the girls side of the story without even thinking about whether it's true or not.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's not calm? You are lynching him based on just the girls side of the story without even thinking about whether it's true or not.
Ok, seriously, calm down with this shit. Nobody is "lynching" anybody. Pretty poor choice of words on your part there.

Her story makes sense, and his side seems extremely fishy. He has a history of disrespecting women and acting like a thug, so I'm not going out of my way to exonerate him like you are.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt they will catch the guy. Especially since this has gone national.

Than, if there is any connection to Mccoy ...they will find that too.

The text from her friend has very specific gripes ...the kind you don't make up. I'm leaning towards McCoy was involved.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, seriously, calm down with this shit. Nobody is "lynching" anybody. Pretty poor choice of words on your part there.

Her story makes sense, and his side seems extremely fishy. He has a history of disrespecting women and acting like a thug, so I'm not going out of my way to exonerate him like you are.
Which makes him an easy target to smear in a social media post for a girl whose life is based off of instagram and squatting in his house.

He has many outs. Her and her friends have to actually substantiate their claims. They must prove it.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you agree CTE has an effect on these players?

I am not a doctor and see only anecdotal evidence. Mostly from the show Ballers where the Rock yelled at a kid for not really doing anything wrong.

I am not saying you are right or wrong though. I am saying there are so many more guys who get their bells rung on a regular basis and they don't go whackerdodle.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which makes him an easy target to smear in a social media post for a girl whose life is based off of instagram and squatting in his house.

He has many outs. Her and her friends have to actually substantiate their claims. They must prove it.

Please don't use the phrase "has many outs" when discussing your client.

Innocent men don't need "outs"

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The text from her friend has very specific gripes ...the kind you don't make up. I'm leaning towards McCoy was involved.
You haven't been around many women have you?

Trashy ones would definitely make that up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know how he has "many outs". Her and her friends have to substantiate their claims, which I've agreed with, but I'm not big on believing in random coincidences. Him taking down his security cameras the week before an "unknown assailant" breaks into their house, beats the shit out of his ex-girlfriend, and steals items that Shady wanted back is about as big a coincidence as there can be.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't use the phrase "has many outs" when discussing your client.

Innocent men don't need "outs"
Of course they do. The accuser must substantiate the claims. He doesn't have to prove his innocence. It's not a strong case unless/until more details emerge. Currently we have a wild accusation about a generally bad guy.