• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Whatever happened needs to come to light. The information we have now is enough to act on and take seriously one way or another. The number of false accusations isn't very high, but they exist so I won't condemn or deny at this point.
It's actually the most falsely accused crime of any crime. Nearly always a woman lying about a man.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't go as far as saying the city of Milton is above such criminal activity, but this is not the norm for certain. There's a whole lotta stuff that will be coming out in the days and weeks ahead, but to nail Shady with it, somebody aside from the woman's friend is going to have to turncoat on McCoy.

1st step in that direction is to apprehend whomever beat the crap out of this woman.
Yeah nabbing whoever did the crime is a must to get a conviction IMO.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's sum this up and keep the accusations out of it for a minute:

1) She could have avoided all of this by just moving out of the house like she was supposed to.

2) Chasing degenerate athletes around to leech off them. Marcus Vick, lesean mccoy, who else, who knows? The type of woman that would be with mccoy knowing all of his past, is what type of women?

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
Ok...

She totally deserved to get the bloody moses beat out of her.

Legit taek.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Still early in the process to tell. The Reuben Foster situation was looking pretty bad for Foster but it turned out she made the whole thing up so you really do have to wait for more things to come out.

With that said IF the allegation is true that whoever was the attacker asked for specific items than it still doesn't mean Shady's behind it but still not a good look for him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he could be guilty. And she could be a filthy scheming liar. No Shit.
But in your mind, me saying his past actions and the circumstances here lead me to think he had a role in it is just too much to handle, so you have to lose your shit over it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't go as far as saying the city of Milton is above such criminal activity, but this is not the norm for certain. There's a whole lotta stuff that will be coming out in the days and weeks ahead, but to nail Shady with it, somebody aside from the woman's friend is going to have to turncoat on McCoy.

1st step in that direction is to apprehend whomever beat the crap out of this woman.
yep this is when the dominoes will fall.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to go mental on you for this, you know
giphy.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Whatever happened needs to come to light. The information we have now is enough to act on and take seriously one way or another. The number of false accusations isn't very high, but they exist so I won't condemn or deny at this point.

IF, and I preface IF Shady was involved...there's a good chance the person that beat the woman will not be caught unless he left prints, or something to be traced by. We know that Shady is not going to reveal anything.

If it was a setup...one of the women will probably breakdown at some point.

As of now, the police say there was no forced entry...how the hell did they get in? Did they know how to disarm the alarm? (Apparently McCoy had it changed and the young woman didn't the codes, etc.).

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that’s a picture from this morning and McCoy says he hasn’t seen her in months.

Shouldn’t be that hard to find out who’s lying.

Yep. So he's telling the truth or he's an incredibly dumb liar, which is in the realm of possibility. Hopefully the truth will come out sooner rather than later.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's sum this up and keep the accusations out of it for a minute:

1) She could have avoided all of this by just moving out of the house like she was supposed to.

2) Chasing degenerate athletes around to leech off them. Marcus Vick, lesean mccoy, who else, who knows? The type of woman that would be with mccoy knowing all of his past, is what type of women?

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

apparently Dwayne Wade

Delicia Cordon

Delicia Cordon

Delicia Cordon is a model, a dancer, and a fashion entrepreneur residing in Atlanta, Georgia. [2] As a dancer, Delicia appeared in numerous music videos including Kanye West's “Home Coming” and Ludacris' “Money Maker”. She has also participated and made appearances in low-budget films. [17] She claims to be of Italian Italian descent, and African. [21] She gained popularity when she started briefly dating Dwyane Wade. [20]

After much partying and subsequent income problems, Delicia married and had one child with Marcus Vick, little brother of Michael Vick. [21] During her days in Miami, Florida, she was evicted for non payment and a series of bad checks. [22]

Arrest for Drunk In Public

Delicia and Marcus were arrested on June 13th 2008 around 2:15 a.m. in Newport, Virginia where they were spotted by police having a huge altercation inside a parked vehicle. [6]

Marcus Vick sped off at a high rate of speed, but was soon arrested and booked on a DUI charge and given citations for driving on the wrong side of the road, reckless driving, eluding police and driving on a suspended license.

24-year-old Delicia Cordon of Miami was charged with being drunk in public. [6]

Herpes Allegations

On July 26th, 2016, during a rant via Twitter, Marcus Vick, ex-husband of Delicia, claimed that she

received herpes from Lesean McCoy. [41][42][43] Delicia responded with her own tweets, which are now deleted

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting caught up....How's the detective work going on with this case?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair.

That mostly where my skepticism of him not having any involvement stems from. Although, never suspended or anything, he's had some run ins.

Apparently, he's been trying and is still ongoing from my understanding to have her evicted from the property. Having some base knowledge on this as a real estate licensee ...it's far easier to foreclose on a homeowner than it is to evict a tenant in the state of GA.

If nothing else, we can determine that they were probably not on good terms.
That is no excuse for beating the woman.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting caught up....How's the detective work going on with this case?
Tough call. One detective has it wrapped up and is ready to send McCoy away for life because he just knows he did it. His partner seems to think she faked this whole thing, beat up herself and did it all for a few bucks. No news on the dog. Give it another 5 minutes.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently Dwayne Wade

Delicia Cordon is a model, a dancer, and a fashion entrepreneur residing in Atlanta, Georgia. [2] As a dancer, Delicia appeared in numerous music videos including Kanye West's “Home Coming” and Ludacris' “Money Maker”. She has also participated and made appearances in low-budget films. [17] She claims to be of Italian Italian descent, and African. [21] She gained popularity when she started briefly dating Dwyane Wade. [20]

After much partying and subsequent income problems, Delicia married and had one child with Marcus Vick, little brother of Michael Vick. [21] During her days in Miami, Florida, she was evicted for non payment and a series of bad checks. [22]

Arrest for Drunk In Public

Delicia and Marcus were arrested on June 13th 2008 around 2:15 a.m. in Newport, Virginia where they were spotted by police having a huge altercation inside a parked vehicle. [6]

Marcus Vick sped off at a high rate of speed, but was soon arrested and booked on a DUI charge and given citations for driving on the wrong side of the road, reckless driving, eluding police and driving on a suspended license.

24-year-old Delicia Cordon of Miami was charged with being drunk in public. [6]

Herpes Allegations

On July 26th, 2016, during a rant via Twitter, Marcus Vick, ex-husband of Delicia, claimed that she

received herpes from Lesean McCoy. [41][42][43] Delicia responded with her own tweets, which are now deleted
Nobody claims she's an angel.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call. One detective has it wrapped up and is ready to send McCoy away for life because he just knows he did it. His partner seems to think she faked this whole thing, beat up herself and did it all for a few bucks. No news on the dog. Give it another 5 minutes.
I'll bet McCoy beat her.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy makes OJ look like a choir boy.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can make one easy call to Scooby-Do and Shaggy.....The Mystery Machine can be in front of the SportsHoopla Headquarters in minutes to solve this caper.....Just say the word.....