• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leo the thumb?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick? jail? dead? I'm getting worried. Where are you?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Didn't even realize until you said something. I knew there was a lack of action with the "liked posts"... but I couldn't quite put my "thumb" on it.

... Jeez... that was a terrible pun.

Come back LEO!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sportshoop.la/threads/toffic...opla-today-thread.167103/page-66#post-7819365

post 1305

:L whatatard

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what other names he went by?

Besides, if he wanted to, he could use his phone to start again..... Use a laptop.

He'll I got banned days for posting a pic on the Cowboys thread.And I still used my phone t read the hoop.... j's/lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks BD. Is it just me or did that broncoshitty guy just call Leo the only sane Bears fan???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? as you may have guessed I question that guys sanity.

C

cubzzzfanincali

It sounds like it was Hammer that banned him. Hammer makes money off of every one of our posts, and Leo was a pretty good profit center for him, so Leo must have really pissed him off. Personally I think Hammer's a total jagoff, but I'm sure he doesn't like me either. But he seems to tolerate a lot of shit on the boards, so whatever Leo said must have been pretty bad and pretty often.

Obviously whoever called Leo sane never saw the avatar he was using for himself on ESPN. That was either super hilarious or Leo truly is a nutcase. Not sure which....maybe both?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks BD. Is it just me or did that broncoshitty guy just call Leo the only sane Bears fan???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? as you may have guessed I question that guys sanity.

Smitty's coo...he's being facetious.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like it was Hammer that banned him. Hammer makes money off of every one of our posts, and Leo was a pretty good profit center for him, so Leo must have really pissed him off. Personally I think Hammer's a total jagoff, but I'm sure he doesn't like me either. But he seems to tolerate a lot of shit on the boards, so whatever Leo said must have been pretty bad and pretty often.

Obviously whoever called Leo sane never saw the avatar he was using for himself on ESPN. That was either super hilarious or Leo truly is a nutcase. Not sure which....maybe both?
Well at least he explained the why. Cause fuck Leo that's why. lol. I swear a tiny amount of power goes to some people's head.