• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Get A Life Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@nuraman00 , I want to keep track of some stat on Excel this upcoming year, but I want to do something that I don’t have to subscribe to some website or track a single player necessarily. Fairy standard stuff because I’m not going to do an on ball and off ball or hockey assist tape stat because I don’t know where to find that reliably. I don’t do lineups either because that is something that is either already made for you and therefore it’s just what is interesting? Rather than calculations on my end.

Any suggestions on what I can track from a box score that is worthwhile and not just monotonous data entry or easily available from somewhere else where someone else does the job?

One thing I had wanted to do was a running accumulation of points from the play by please. But that’s too much work. Now that I can highlight it and then delete all activity that did not score and then also use a mathematical formula to say, whether column air call me changed or not and then just add that to the next line. But I think if I did that I would stop doing it after the 13th game or something.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Jazz games, whether the team with the better FT% wins the game. Or more steals. You can decide what to do in case of a tie.