• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBum with another 4th Quarter choke-job...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is clearly hated 50/50 i would say through out the nation. everyone knows this & its not just Laker fans....MVP awards are just awarded by the voters & thats it.... If it was up too the fans Many people would of picked Durant

Now if you still don't think Lebron does not have a big amount of people dislike him then your confused, because even Lebron has said this before that his not liked much..That's your MVP saying this!

The Miami Heat's LeBron James, the Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose and the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant had the top-three selling NBA jerseys around the world last season according to Adidas' sales, the league announced as it prepares for its annual Global Games this preseason.

In world sales, James was No. 1 followed by Rose, Bryant, Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant, and Miami's Dwyane Wade

LeBron James, Derrick Rose top Kobe Bryant's jersey sales

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The games have to be played in order to find out who the best is. Miami has to prove they are still the best and until they do - they are merely another team

Thank you this is exactly what i was trying to explain too some idiot Heat fan (rileymartin) but i guess to him who gives a shit about the regular season.

He already crowned them 3 peat champs, let's just crown the Heat today NBA Champs 2013-2014 & cancel the rest of the season & skip over to the 2014-2015 season

TYPICAL HEAT FAN :L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you this is exactly what i was trying to explain too some idiot Heat fan (rileymartin) but i guess to him who gives a shit about the regular season.

He already crowned them 3 peat champs, let's just crown the Heat today NBA Champs 2013-2014 & cancel the rest of the season & skip over to the 2014-2015 season

TYPICAL HEAT FAN :L

Regular season games for the most part are meaningless unless someone gets injured.
Over the course of 82, the elite teams separate from the pack.
Having the 1 seed is nice, but not usually a necessity.
Go back the last 10 or so years and how many times has the team with the best overall record ended up champion.
Great teams can win on the road.
The Heat Big 3 teams have never been swept on the road in any series since they united.

And, in sports, they always say the champion is still the champion until someone beats them 4/7, so nobody should really have a problem with Heat fans thinking we have the best team.
It isn't like we lost anything that important from last season roster, and if Oden stays healthy we added our biggest need.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now none of them is the best team because none of them have won a championship yet. Until Miami wins the championship - they are NOT THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA THIS SEASON:lol:

All the guy is is some completely ate up, hype swallowing cheerleader for the Heat anyways, as his taking one for the team attitude has clearly shown over the years...

Amazes me how one guy has so many twists...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the guy is is some completely ate up, hype swallowing cheerleader for the Heat anyways, as his taking one for the team attitude has clearly shown over the years...

Amazes me how one guy has so many twists...

Besides that - hasn't the old ass Kobe fucked him over more times then Lebron wants to remember?:lol:

Kobe is the one with five rings to Little Lebron's two

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that - hasn't the old ass Kobe fucked him over more times then Lebron wants to remember?:lol:

NOW you've done it. Expect the "Lakers fans are hanging onto the past" posts sure to come...:rollseyes:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is super important when you are having a discussion about this years best teams?:noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what is Kobe's record vs James in matchup games?
Hasn't James won 7 of the last 8?:yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least he went in a new direction with this comeback...:clap:

However, I'm betting even BronBron would agree that having his "championship ring display case" as loaded as The Black Mamba's is would certainly be nice...:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regular season games for the most part are meaningless unless someone gets injured.
Over the course of 82, the elite teams separate from the pack.
Having the 1 seed is nice, but not usually a necessity.
Go back the last 10 or so years and how many times has the team with the best overall record ended up champion.
Great teams can win on the road.
The Heat Big 3 teams have never been swept on the road in any series since they united.

And, in sports, they always say the champion is still the champion until someone beats them 4/7, so nobody should really have a problem with Heat fans thinking we have the best team.
It isn't like we lost anything that important from last season roster, and if Oden stays healthy we added our biggest need.

And I understand what your saying but your boy (rileykelley ) pretty much already crowned them & said fuck the regular season...Games do still have to be played & home court advantage is still very important even if your a great road team & the Heat have needed that home court especially last season in the finals.

You still want to finish with the best record if possible & i'm pretty sure the Heat would like to finish 1st in the East again for homecourt...wich is very Vital & for the road for a 3 peat..just asked the Kobe & Shaq lakers who 3 peated.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is clearly hated 50/50 i would say through out the nation. everyone knows this & its not just Laker fans....MVP awards are just awarded by the voters & thats it.... If it was up too the fans Many people would of picked Durant

Now if you still don't think Lebron does not have a big amount of people dislike him then your confused, because even Lebron has said this before that his not liked much..That's your MVP saying this!

I think you have an overly inflated opinion of the number of people who hate LBJ due to a biased sample.

Being a Laker fan you probably talk with more Laker fans than non Laker fans about LBJ.

The other people you likely communicate with are message boards. It would seem LBJ haters have the same tendency to feel the need to post about their hypocritical reasons for disliking some body they have never met.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally Irrelevent - Kobe has 5 rings, and Lebron only has TWO -Kobe has done got his, Lebron still has to go get his and he hasn't

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have an overly inflated opinion of the number of people who hate LBJ due to a biased sample.

Being a Laker fan you probably talk with more Laker fans than non Laker fans about LBJ.

The other people you likely communicate with are message boards. It would seem LBJ haters have the same tendency to feel the need to post about their hypocritical reasons for disliking some body they have never met.

Isn't this "assuming" as far as what his input/sources are...?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're just assuming that everyone i speak to who is not a Laker fan is through a message board, really ?? i didn't know you could see my life through a crystal ball...how much do you charge to see my future ??

And as far as a tendency to post hypocritical statements on disliking Lebron I'm pretty sure Kobe get's the same treatment.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he went in a new direction with this comeback...:clap:

However, I'm betting even BronBron would agree that having his "championship ring display case" as loaded as The Black Mamba's is would certainly be nice...:lol:

I'm sure he would, and he's hopefully well in his way.
However this conversation wasn't who has more rings, is it?

Look. We all know Kobe's career.
If you want to celebrate Kobe's career, pop in some old DVDs and enjoy.

As of the current state of the NBA and talking championships, neither Kobe nor the Lakers are even the the cusp of any discussion.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I understand what your saying but your boy (rileykelley ) pretty much already crowned them & said fuck the regular season...Games do still have to be played & home court advantage is still very important even if your a great road team & the Heat have needed that home court especially last season in the finals.

You still want to finish with the best record if possible & i'm pretty sure the Heat would like to finish 1st in the East again for homecourt...wich is very Vital & for the road for a 3 peat..just asked the Kobe & Shaq lakers who 3 peated.

I disagree with crowning anyone.
Too much can happen to make a blind we can't lose statement.
There isn't much room for error between a handful of teams, but if you gave me the choice of any team assuming all were healthy and playing their best, I'll take the Heat any day if the week over any other roster this year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally Irrelevent - Kobe has 5 rings, and Lebron only has TWO -Kobe has done got his, Lebron still has to go get his and he hasn't

Kobe has never won a ring playing against a James team, so how is the ring count any type of measure between the 2 when James is entering his peak and Kobe's career is near completion?

Norris Cole has 2. Is he better then John Stockton?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with crowning anyone.
Too much can happen to make a blind we can't lose statement.
There isn't much room for error between a handful of teams, but if you gave me the choice of any team assuming all were healthy and playing their best, I'll take the Heat any day if the week over any other roster this year.

:agree: & thats why we all pick wich team can win it & make bets & win some money also, but to disregard that atleast the regular season NBA games have some sort of value is irrelevant. Playoffs seeding is determined by the season wich one team had & worked hard for, to get too where they are at.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe has never won a ring playing against a James team, so how is the ring count any type of measure between the 2 when James is entering his peak and Kobe's career is near completion?

Norris Cole has 2. Is he better then John Stockton?

The latter aren't even remotely on the same level. Come on now.....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latter aren't even remotely on the same level. Come on now.....

Of course not, but please tell me how/ why a ring count ever entered into this thread?

It always happens when you support the current discussion with facts to certain Laker fans and they have nothing else to go to.