• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBum with another 4th Quarter choke-job...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not really it's mainly alot of different topics on Lebron & the Heat over the last 2 seasons where fans vote & the results show the percentages & wich states agree on the subject or not...& i have seen alot of likes & support come from florida mainly & some other states also but not alot of states show support for the Heat or Lebron...atleast that i have seen

I've seen the show and I hardly would call the polls scientific.

James had almost 1,600,000 all star votes last year.
Most Heat fans don't take the time to get to games on time or stay until the end.
Therefore, I'm concluding that 1,200000 votes were not cast by Heat fans.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the show and I hardly would call the polls scientific.

James had almost 1,600,000 all star votes last year.
Most Heat fans don't take the time to get to games on time or stay until the end.
Therefore, I'm concluding that 1,200000 votes were not cast by Heat fans.

But All Star voting doesn't describe how much a player is liked or hated really. All it is is who you vote to be on the EAST & WEST TEAMS....I can vote for Lebron at SF just to put him in the starting line up, but that doesnt mean fan voters like him.

It's the same way with Kobe i'm pretty sure alot of Kobe haters still vote him in too start for the West team at Shooting Guard always.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time against the woeful Sixers: 1-6 Shooting, 2 Turnovers, 2 Fouls, 0 Assists, 0 Rebounds... Heat lose.

LeWoW... !!

lol

I know it's early in the season and not supposed to be an excuse, but keep in mind that Miami was playing the second game of a back to back. In fact there have already been five teams to play back to back games since Tuesday and only one Team - Indiana won their first game and their second game. The other four all won their first and lost their second with the exception of the Warriors and they are in the process of losing it now in the fourth quarter to the Clippers who are really hungry after that ass whupping the Lakers gave them Tuesday Night:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But All Star voting doesn't describe how much a player is liked or hated really. All it is is who you vote to be on the EAST & WEST TEAMS....I can vote for Lebron at SF just to put him in the starting line up, but that doesnt mean fan voters like him.

It's the same way with Kobe i'm pretty sure alot of Kobe haters still vote him in too start for the West team at Shooting Guard always.

I can't speak for you, but if I disliked James, Kobe, or any other player, I certainly wouldn't vote for them for anything.
You see, CL had it backwards.
League MVP is not a popularity contest vote.
The all star game is. Many times in all star games in sports you will see a player getting voted in, or tons of votes, and sometimes that player has been injured all season or clearly isn't deserving.

Either way, the results of the 2 prove James isn't universally hated. At this point, it's quite the opposite.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early in the season and not supposed to be an excuse, but keep in mind that Miami was playing the second game of a back to back. In fact there have already been five teams to play back to back games since Tuesday and only one Team - Indiana won their first game and their second game. The other four all won their first and lost their second with the exception of the Warriors and they are in the process of losing it now in the fourth quarter to the Clippers who are really hungry after that ass whupping the Lakers gave them Tuesday Night:laugh3:

Morning riddle: if the Lakers beat the Clippers, then the Warriors beat the Lakers , then the Clippers beat the Warriors, who is the best team?

Answer: Miami Heat :laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for you, but if I disliked James, Kobe, or any other player, I certainly wouldn't vote for them for anything.
You see, CL had it backwards.
League MVP is not a popularity contest vote.
The all star game is. Many times in all star games in sports you will see a player getting voted in, or tons of votes, and sometimes that player has been injured all season or clearly isn't deserving.

Either way, the results of the 2 prove James isn't universally hated. At this point, it's quite the opposite.

Oh, of course not, but only because you say so..:loco2:

Amazing. Still trying to tell everyone how they should think of this flopping, self serving, word breaking bozo...

Tell you what, YOU can love him all you like, little fella. Free country. Lol I'm surprised you haven't gone to your usual charity argument yet...

"LeClown's a good man.:angel:. Please stop hating on him, everybody:rollseyes:"...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you'd take, hardly means anything in a discussion involving common sense.

Remember, you took the Bucks over the Heat and the Lakers over the Spurs in the playoffs last year.:yahoo:

Well, that's YOUR argument(and twist). I guess for reasons that you're a complete retard you simply don't understand that I don,'t like your band of sickening egomaniacs. AND that I'm not going to pick against my own team. Anyone with a BRAIN would get that. Talk about missing out on common sense...:rollseyes:

Lol, do keep up with the lame angles, doofus. Clearly you seem to think they're working...:laugh3::laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's YOUR argument(and twist). I guess for reasons that you're a complete retard you simply don't understand that I don,'t like your band of sickening egomaniacs. AND that I'm not going to pick against my own team. Anyone with a BRAIN would get that. Talk about missing out on common sense...:rollseyes:

Lol, do keep up with the lame angles, doofus. Clearly you seem to think they're working...:laugh3::laugh3:

There are plenty of ways to express an opinion without making win/ loss predictions or one can simply say, as much as I hate the Heat, there is no way on earth they are losing to the Bucks in a 7 game series, etc...

See, you are notorious for saying things, then after they fail, you twist and turn it into some other story or excuse.
It's no different then your messing up and not taking the time to read or simply not comprehending the preseason power rankings thing.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, do keep up with the lame angles, doofus. Clearly you seem to think they're working...:laugh3::laugh3:[/QUOTE

And actually, you are supporting my argument :laugh3:

No way you ( hater) are voting for James for all star game, right?

So, I guess if James is universally hated, them Kobe is too :noidea:, since they had near equal votes ?

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not spinning whatsoever.

It's just funny you keep using the excuse that the Bulls haven't played together. Nobody is saying that they should have won the last 2 seasons. Not sure why you keep pointing out team chemistry.

Rose had a "much better roster" in 2011 than either of the Cavs teams in 09 or 10. So why did he and they choke as the top seed? Let me guess....lack of team chemistry?

LOL @ saying James quit in 2010? 27-19-10 in a must win game 6 is considered quitting?

Guess you didn't watch game game 5 of that series.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, do keep up with the lame angles, doofus. Clearly you seem to think they're working...:laugh3::laugh3:[/QUOTE

And actually, you are supporting my argument :laugh3:

No way you ( hater) are voting for James for all star game, right?

So, I guess if James is universally hated, them Kobe is too :noidea:, since they had near equal votes ?

DO tell me how so, lame brain. Am I representative of every fan on the planet? These reaches of yours are pure COMEDY:laugh3:..

SHEESH, the holiday season's here. Go hang with those family and friends you don't have or crank the busy season in the business you don't own. Do SOMETHING productive today...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of ways to express an opinion without making win/ loss predictions or one can simply say, as much as I hate the Heat, there is no way on earth they are losing to the Bucks in a 7 game series, etc...

See, you are notorious for saying things, then after they fail, you twist and turn it into some other story or excuse.
It's no different then your messing up and not taking the time to read or simply not comprehending the preseason power rankings thing.

You mean like pulling up a post where I definitively said these events are going to happen? Yeah, I noticed you seem to lack those in your "observations"...

Too easy...

BTW, DO keep bringing up the power rankings post. Not my faults you brainless buttons can't take a joke. Keep lying about this until you grow brain cells...

I read and comprehend FINE. who was the ignoramous who missed what it said and wanted to ASSume shit because he wanted to discredit someone sooooo badly...?:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO tell me how so, lame brain. Am I representative of every fan on the planet? These reaches of yours are pure COMEDY:laugh3:..

SHEESH, the holiday season's here. Go hang with those family and friends you don't have or crank the busy season in the business you don't own. Do SOMETHING productive today...:lol:

You are the mindset of the jealous/ hater fan thought would vote for ANYONE over James for anything.
Yet, you say James is universally hated, just because YOU hate him and feel others should.
Results show otherwise though.

And keep up with the other nonsensical remarks:yahoo:

That's what people do when they are getting their ass kicked in the real conversation going on:lol:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the Lebron hate all he has done since being in the NBA is play great, sure he had a rough start in Cleveland but he has just won 2 championships. Right now i'm taking Leborn over anyone in the NBA including old broke ass Kobe Bryant.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like pulling up a post where I definitively said these events are going to happen? Yeah, I noticed you seem to lack those in your "observations"...

Too easy...

BTW, DO keep bringing up the power rankings post. Not my faults you brainless buttons can't take a joke. Keep lying about this until you grow brain cells...

I read and comprehend FINE. who was the ignoramous who missed what it said and wanted to ASSume shit because he wanted to discredit someone sooooo badly...?:laugh3:

So you think a prediction is the same as saying "I definitely said these events are going to happen":L

That would explain everything:lol:
No need to go any farther:omg:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the mindset of the jealous/ hater fan thought would vote for ANYONE over James for anything.
Yet, you say James is universally hated, just because YOU hate him and feel others should.
Results show otherwise though.

And keep up with the other nonsensical remarks:yahoo:

That's what people do when they are getting their ass kicked in the real conversation going on:lol:

"I know you are, but what am I"...:rollseyes:

Really, this is all you've got? Don't become unglued just yet, little fella. This is just beginning to be FUN...

YOU say he isn't hated because you love sucking down gallons of his man-juices. Doesn't mean a damn thing, does it...?

Funny, because as always it's YOU that(once again) is getting his ass kicked, yet once again declares that he's "winning".:lol:when are you going to get it? Who are YOU to tell ANYBODY what to think? Wow...

Back to your playpen, ya little rug rat...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think a prediction is the same as saying "I definitely said these events are going to happen":L

Er, no, shithead, I don't. Duhhhh..

That would explain everything:lol:

That you make some of the most idiotic reaches I've ever seen to prove your "arguments"? Yeah, I noticed...:rollseyes:

No need to go any farther:omg:

Well, we agree here. You can go back to your needle point class now...:laugh3:

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah is a playmaker who gives you double-digit PPG. He's also more of a traditional Center, so being a great shooter is moot. Who is Miami's great shooting Center?

Anyway, we'll see what happens... I'll stand on my opinion that if this team is healthy for the playoffs they are more than capable of beating the Heat.

Miami's weaknesses is against low post scorers and big men who are scorers. Noah scoring 11 ppg doesn't make him a scorer. He's not a scorer. Boozer is far too inconsistent to depend on for low post scoring. Fact of the matter is, the Bulls have no one that commands double teams other than Rose. Miami WILL NOT let Rose best them anymore.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning riddle: if the Lakers beat the Clippers, then the Warriors beat the Lakers , then the Clippers beat the Warriors, who is the best team?

Answer: Miami Heat :laugh3:

Right now none of them is the best team because none of them have won a championship yet. Until Miami wins the championship - they are NOT THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA THIS SEASON:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The games have to be played in order to find out who the best is. Miami has to prove they are still the best and until they do - they are merely another team