• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron James Wasting No Time In keeping Up His Rep As A Coach Killer

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Lue get blamed for exactly? Maybe a few regular season losses?

The Cavs overachieved during Lue's tenure. They got to the Finals all 3 years where they were heavy underdogs against GS. They won 1 and Lue got a lot of credit for it.

He got fired shortly after LeBron left because management wanted him to rest vets and tank. Lue refused to do that. His firing had nothing to do with LeBron.
You serious? The guy got blamed for pretty much every loss the last 2 years he was here. Never credited for wins by the same people who blamed him.....including the title.

I'm not saying he's a good coach. He's like most. Give him talent and he can win, don't and he wont.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know - this sounds more a like a bitter fan that is bashing LeBron for leaving the Cavaliers - but we will see
Not really. I feel the same way as a fan and thought the same when he was here.Never liked the guy. Did not care for him being a narcissistic, passive aggressive drama queen. Glad he was here, though and hoped he would stay. Also think he's in the discussion for GOAT

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I feel the same way as a fan and thought the same when he was here.Never liked the guy. Did not care for him being a narcissistic, passive aggressive drama queen. Glad he was here, though and hoped he would stay. Also think he's in the discussion for GOAT

Trust me, I don't like the guy even in our colors...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More crying
tenor.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You serious? The guy got blamed for pretty much every loss the last 2 years he was here. Never credited for wins by the same people who blamed him.....including the title.

I'm not saying he's a good coach. He's like most. Give him talent and he can win, don't and he wont.

Yeah, I am serious.

Every single aspect of the NBA gets overanalyzed to a ridiculous degree during the regular season. Whether or not a couple analysts decide to blame Lue for a few meaningless losses doesn't matter.

Facts are facts. LeBRon always backed him. And Lue's ass kicking of Steve Kerr was every bit as important in 2016 as Kyrie and LeBron's 40 point games and the Warrior injuries/suspensions.

And I am not saying he is anything special as a coach either. There are very few difference makers on the sidelines. There are definitely bad NBA coaches out there that lose their locker rooms, but most are adequate. And adequate wins when you have the players. Lue was adequate.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am serious.

Every single aspect of the NBA gets overanalyzed to a ridiculous degree during the regular season. Whether or not a couple analysts decide to blame Lue for a few meaningless losses doesn't matter.

Facts are facts. LeBRon always backed him. And Lue's ass kicking of Steve Kerr was every bit as important in 2016 as Kyrie and LeBron's 40 point games and the Warrior injuries/suspensions.

And I am not saying he is anything special as a coach either. There are very few difference makers on the sidelines. There are definitely bad NBA coaches out there that lose their locker rooms, but most are adequate. And adequate wins when you have the players. Lue was adequate.

I love how you tried to sneak in the injury excuse. Did it ever occur to you that curry and Irving were evenly matched and they had no answer for Lebron? That was why the Durant signing was so important. Most likely GS would have 1 championship against a crippled Cavs team and thats it...

Durant saved them

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am serious.

Not sure why you got the impression I thought anything you just said would not be true. Other than maybe Lebron always backing him. Not sure that was the case in his last year here.....not that he ripped him either.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy he'd be excellent at it. Lebron is the ultimate do as I say not as I do guy. And anyone who played with him probably knows it.
He seems more than dedicated to his craft to me. Say, do, what have you, he's done as much to win as anyone I've ever seen. With a lot of not that impressive teammates imo.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems more than dedicated to his craft to me. Say, do, what have you, he's done as much to win as anyone I've ever seen. With a lot of not that impressive teammates imo.
I agree 100%, but I don't think that makes him a good coaching candidate.