• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron James Wasting No Time In keeping Up His Rep As A Coach Killer

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know that at all - You yourself called him a coach killer.
i dont know what? That Lue did a great job handling all the personalities in Cleveland and all the drama? that is without a doubt a fact.

LeBron is a coach killer- he tried to get Spo fired before Riley told him no--- he got Blatt fired and got Lue hired- the guy he wanted- and is now trying to get Walton fired.

I cant blame lebron - to a certain extent he should be able to pick his coach. Its just the passive aggressive kind of bitch-way he goes about it that i dont like and i said i didnt like even when he was in Cleveland with Blatt.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? None of that changes the fact that it's old news and Monty's not bright enough to realize that.
I now that - I am just saying - the reason they are bringing this report up is because it popped up on Lakersnation and Yahoo AS IF it was something new. I DID NOT FALSELY ACCUSE THEM OF BEING SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know what? That Lue did a great job handling all the personalities in Cleveland and all the drama? that is without a doubt a fact.

LeBron is a coach killer- he tried to get Spo fired before Riley told him no--- he got Blatt fired and got Lue hired- the guy he wanted- and is now trying to get Walton fired.

I cant blame lebron - to a certain extent he should be able to pick his coach. Its just the passive aggressive kind of bitch-way he goes about it that i dont like and i said i didnt like even when he was in Cleveland with Blatt.
Is that the reason he had to take a leave of absence in the middle of the year?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know - this sounds more a like a bitter fan that is bashing LeBron for leaving the Cavaliers - but we will see

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know - this sounds more a like a bitter fan that is bashing LeBron for leaving the Cavaliers - but we will see
hey chalk it up to whatever you would like. The facts are the facts- LEBron wanted Spo gone and was told no by Riley, LeBron got Blatt fired, and now LeBron is blatantly ignoring Waltons play calls and there are reports he wants Walton fired.

You can take that anyway you would like.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,896.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy and LB23fan are all kinds of butt-hurt James left the Cavs.

LOL.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,896.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey chalk it up to whatever you would like. The facts are the facts- LEBron wanted Spo gone and was told no by Riley, LeBron got Blatt fired, and now LeBron is blatantly ignoring Waltons play calls and there are reports he wants Walton fired.

And James ignored plays called by Lue.....a guy he liked, according to you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy and LB23fan are all kinds of butt-hurt James left the Cavs.

LOL.
absolutely

does not change the facts though- that LeBron is blatantly ignoring Walton and wants him gone and the Lakers are the 9 seed and 2 games out of the playoffs after LeBron made 8 straight Finals the last 8 years.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you say so:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it shoudlnt be a surprise.

any team that LeBron is on- whether he plays in ever game or misses every game- if they are in the 9 seed on January 26th- heads are gonna roll. The trade deadline should be very interesting. You know LeBron is pressuring for moves to be made.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all from yesterday

MacMullan: “There’s a lot of tension in that building. A lot of tension in that building, and I think people are wondering about Luke Walton even though Jeanie Buss came out very strongly and said ‘I want Luke to be here, I back him 100 percent,’ but then also made the point that has to be made, and that’s that she hired Earvin Magic Johnson to make these decisions, and if Earvin feels differently she gave him the power to make those kinds of decisions. It’s clear to me, and probably to you Brian, that LeBron’s camp would prefer a coaching change. They’re not too subtle about that.”

Windhorst: “LeBron publicly hasn’t talked publicly in a month.”

MacMullan: “Not LeBron, but all the people around LeBron, and they’ve made it known. I don’t think this a shock, is it? For me to say this?”

Windhorst “That’s a fair thing to say. That’s a fair thing to say.”

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely

does not change the facts though- that LeBron is blatantly ignoring Walton and wants him gone and the Lakers are the 9 seed and 2 games out of the playoffs after LeBron made 8 straight Finals the last 8 years.

Props for admitting it. And yes those are all facts.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did a great job handling kyrie and lebron for as long as he did- bringing them through injuries and tons of drama and having the gilbert/lebron relationship etc.

I am not a huge Lue fan- but it cant be denied that LeBron loved him and he does a good job managing the players.

Any coach LeBron will listen to is better than a coach he won't.

Besides. Lue's coaching was a huge and underrated part of the Cavs 2016 title. He dominated Steve Kerr that series.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you're getting that from. This is from yesterday

I'm getting from the fact that it was posted on here and discussed at least 3 weeks ago. Apparently, Yahoo reposted it which TLF posted a little earlier.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting from the fact that it was posted on here and discussed at least 3 weeks ago. Apparently, Yahoo reposted it which TLF posted a little earlier.

The Macmullan and Windhorst comments are from the podcast yesterday lol.

Good luck finding me this conversation from prior to January 25th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleacher Report don't tweet things that happened 3 weeks ago.

This coming up because of a podcast from yesterday