• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ vs KD

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is a far superior defender.

He can defend all 5 spots.

Up until this Season, Durant was at best a mediocre defender and sometime horrific defender.

Durant has improved, but he cannot defend much more than other 3s and 4s.

LBJ is sort of coasting a bit as two time champs are usually doing to avoid boredom

But when LBJ turns on the defense, he might be arguably the most versatile defender in NBA history not just now.

I agree about defense as I mentioned earlier...also don't think each players play making skills should be overlooked...Durant for his career averages 3.3 apg and 3.2 turnovers...that's pathetic. LeBron on the over hand is the best passing non pg in the game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat without James = still a very good team
Thunder without Durant = middle of the pack even with Westbrook

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat without James = still a very good team
Thunder without Durant = middle of the pack even with Westbrook

I think you're under-rating Ibaka and Sefolosha, as many non-Oklahomans do.

Ibaka is a great rebounder who's offense is improving and Sefolosha is a shut-down defender.

Steven Adams is going tobe very good when he gets some experience. He'll be a huge improvement over Perk at the very least.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that its necessary and don't think using MJ and Doctor J is even remotely close to a fair example.

It was a joke (despite MJ coming back comes up every year on his birthday probably as a birthday present from TMZPN), I did not want to use the "other" player but to be on point, discussing who is the better player RIGHT NOW they have no merit. We are conducting a scouting report as if they are both coming into the league today, or a couple months ago rather.

I agree about defense as I mentioned earlier...also don't think each players play making skills should be overlooked...Durant for his career averages 3.3 apg and 3.2 turnovers...that's pathetic. LeBron on the over hand is the best passing non pg in the game.

This year it is 4.7 per 36 and 2.9 though...which although is not as good as LBJs it is nothing to turn away from. Durant's PER is a shy better.

The most impressive thing to me is his Drtg.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is a far superior defender.

He can defend all 5 spots.

Up until this Season, Durant was at best a mediocre defender and sometime horrific defender.

Durant has improved, but he cannot defend much more than other 3s and 4s.

LBJ is sort of coasting a bit as two time champs are usually doing to avoid boredom

But when LBJ turns on the defense, he might be arguably the most versatile defender in NBA history not just now.
LOL... YOu have to understand Horns has always been in love with LeRoids Cock...

LOL...A versatile defender who can guard 1-5...Yeah, guards 1-5 equally mediocre....

Lebron is an average defender at best. It's a crime he's ever made a single first team all defense...

Here are Lebron's (mr. runner up all defense LMAO) defensive stats: .03 blocks per game (pathetic)...1.3 steals (weak)...And 6.8 rebs a game (weak)...

Plus lebron is a terrible man to man defender...Watch any game and his man lights him up for 25 plus every game....

And then once every 10 game he makes a block shot and Espn plays it a hundred times and all the media fawns over him and votes him first team all defense..

Lebron stinks defensively...Most overrated defender in NBA history..

Again .03 blocks....1.3 steals. and 6.8 rebs...And lousy man to man defense...

Can you say Overrated?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it like this for now. Put KD on any of the Lebron led Cavs teams and does he take them to the Finals? KD probably has the potential to be better in the long run. Until he beats Lebron in the Finals he is second place like he is upset about.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it like this for now. Put KD on any of the Lebron led Cavs teams and does he take them to the Finals? KD probably has the potential to be better in the long run. Until he beats Lebron in the Finals he is second place like he is upset about.

Another dumb comment, from Montsho11-the lebron ass-licker.....

The year Lebron took the Cavs to the finals the East was terrible. And Lebron averaged 25 pts on 40 pct fg shooting in the playoffs...

So perhaps Lebrons teammates helped out since Lebron's stats were so mediocre...

So YES Durant takes that same team to the finals and probably wins a game or two against s.a...I think Durant can average 25 pts on 40 pct shooting..LOL

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Sman, I really want to know who is behind your gimmick account.