• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ: "Heat getting weary"

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat look like crap right now. Whatever stats you want to quote do not change that fact.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat look like crap right now. Whatever stats you want to quote do not change that fact.

You'll have to excuse BOT. He thinks things like watching the games is an outdated method for analyzing a team. He just looks at the "stats", they tell him all he needs to know.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, that fatigue factor's REALLY kicking in...at least SO far...

if anyone's going to take 'em down, this'd be the season to do it...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to excuse BOT. He thinks things like watching the games is an outdated method for analyzing a team. He just looks at the "stats", they tell him all he needs to know.

Unless the stats do not help him win his argument, that is...

Stats are just numbers that can be twisted however the interpreter wishes. And most of these Heat guys know how to twist 'em real good.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that fatigue factor's REALLY kicking in...at least SO far...

if anyone's going to take 'em down, this'd be the season to do it...

Indiana is going to take them in 6. And I can hardly wait to see it happen. :sadbron:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana is going to take them in 6. And I can hardly wait to see it happen. :sadbron:

You may be right, especially if Indy gets HCA. One thing in the Heat's favor is that the East isn't exactly murderer's row this year. So, it's possible for them to get to the playoffs somewhat well rested.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right, especially if Indy gets HCA. One thing in the Heat's favor is that the East isn't exactly murderer's row this year. So, it's possible for them to get to the playoffs somewhat well rested.

I hope so for their sake. If they are getting weary in game # 37, then they need to start resting their people now. :yahoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it took 7 games to beat those guys LAST season, and imo the Pacers are a MUCH better team than last year...

the playoffs were kinda funky in a LOT of instances last season. the Heat dominated teams some nights, then GOT dominated some nights...:lol:

maybe more of the same this time around...?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it took 7 games to beat those guys LAST season, and imo the Pacers are a MUCH better team than last year...

the playoffs were kinda funky in a LOT of instances last season. the Heat dominated teams some nights, then GOT dominated some nights...:lol:

maybe more of the same this time around...?

I think Hibbert and his boys are going to take "King James" to school this year. We'll see.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team only scares people occasionally these days. When I saw the Hawks take them to OT I knew they were not going to be ready for prime time this year. You'll see.

Wasn't that shortly before the Hawks easily beat the Pacers?

The most telling stat about the Heat this year is that they are 11-2 vs +.500 teams and 16-8 vs below .500 teams.

As long as they are healthy, they are the team to beat in a 4/7 series regardless of what we are watching in January.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team only scares people occasionally these days. When I saw the Hawks take them to OT I knew they were not going to be ready for prime time this year. You'll see.

The Heat never scared teams. If you're judging teams based on one game that happened in December you're a clown. I'm guessing since the Hawks just took Indy to the woodshed, I can assume they won't be ready for prime time this year. It's an 82 game season and as 2 time champs you're getting your opponent best shot nightly so it is stupid to think every game to be easy

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah, blah, blah. Indy is going to BEAT your Heaters this year. Face it now before it breaks your heart in March.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans use past references and some posters go ballistic....we'll see how they fare rest of year. Wonder how number of injuries they've sustained this season stacks up to last year. Maybe a Heat can can post - my hunch there have been more this year.

I am not one of those but I think what those posters are referring to is that you use past title numbers to state your relevance to the title chase THIS year.

Like they always do at this time of year.

What I said is that there is evidence that disproves your thoughts on a subject and you stated how all 3 games you have seen tell you all you need to see.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I said is that there is evidence that disproves your thoughts on a subject and you stated how all 3 games you have seen tell you all you need to see.

I never said that I've only watched 3 Heat games. I watch them every time they are on, which is a lot since they are the reigning champs. Nice try.

Besides, I doubt you've even seen as many a 3 games. After all, who needs to watch the games when you can just look at the "stats"?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that I've only watched 3 Heat games. I watch them every time they are on, which is a lot since they are the reigning champs. Nice try.

Besides, I doubt you've even seen as many a 3 games. After all, who needs to watch the games when you can just look at the "stats"?

You mean, who needs to watch the games when games played in December/January don't mean anything, according to most of these Heaters?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...I don't mind these minor bumps in the roads during the season as long as it doesn't around playoffs time it is no big deal

I love looking back at my smart comments during the regular season. We had a lot of bumps in the roads during the regular season but fast forward to May 31, 2014 and we are 12-3 in the playoffs and are 4 wins away from a 3 peat