• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LaVar Arrington suggests the best place for Suh is the Packers

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off could we forgive him for stomping on out players in the past, second I am thinking we coud not afford him since we need Cobb and Bulaga big time. But if it could somehow work the defensive front with Raji, Suh, Peppers, Matthews and Daniels could be interesting

Lavar Arrington: Packers are best fit for Lions' Ndamukong Suh

Picture this: The Detroit Lions go to Lambeau Field next season and lose to the Green Bay Packers, as usual.

And Ndamukong Suh stomps on the opposing quarterback in the process.
But this time, Suh is wearing a Packers jersey.

Horrors.

The Lions say they're committed to re-signing Suh, but fans probably are prepared to see him leave as a free agent when other teams can sign him March 10.
But Green Bay? Yikes.

Still, the NFL Network's LaVar Arrington said this morning that he thinks the Packers are the No. 1 fit for Suh, whom nfl.com named the No. 1 free agent on the market.

A lot of times, players that leave their team feel disrespected and that they weren't treated correctly, and they tend to stay in the division. I'm looking at Green Bay," Arrington said. "I think that would be a great fit.

"They're going to get B.J. Raji back, so now you're looking at B.J. Raji and Ndamukong Suh, and then you got those guys on the outside -- more specifically, you have Julius Peppers, you got Clay Matthews … .

"You shore up the center of that defensive front, and that might have been one of the pieces that they were truly missing on that team this past season."

OK, it makes sense for the Packers from a football standpoint, but would the Cheeseheads be able to forgive Suh for past transgressions, such as treading on Aaron Rodgers' ankle?

Of course they would, no matter what they say. But Lions fans would never forgive him if he ends up in Green Bay.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not like Sue. I honestly believe that he is a bad person.

However, I would still cheer like crazy for him if he was a Packer, because I am a giant hypocrite.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows you what kind of intellect Arrington has........zero

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want that low life on this team.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think he is a low life. There is no doubt though he has the physical attributes that Green Bay could use, but yes he is a fucking idiot.