• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is your choice and of course you did because you can't stay away! :doh:

Enjoy your new digs. I'm gonna go post in the college board. you should come t........ Eh, never mind. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posted by WizardHawk

I mean look at the poor mans last post here. He says "I'm a little confused. I always thought college football was my team is better then yours and we will kick your ass and here is why!" which shows how far he lives in another reality. He doesn't even see that he never actually posts about his team. To him the SEC is his team I guess.

Where the hell do you keep getting team SEC from? :noidea: And you're damn right about the above statement. If you think I'm going to post how beautiful all your teams are you're nuts! Alabama is better then your teams and can kick their ass and I will be more then happy to debate that as long as you can keep the name callings to a minimum or personal insults because you have nothing to debate with. Sounds like Team Alabama to me! Alabama fans don't need to ride the coat tails of the SEC so you might want to stop mentioning that since I sure as hell haven't!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi BamaTee,

I just stopped in to take a big Shit in your personal thread. Don't be selfish and hog it all to yourself. Save some for IronBreaker.

Enjoy

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posted by WizardHawk
I mean look at the poor mans last post here. He says "I'm a little confused. I always thought college football was my team is better then yours and we will kick your ass and here is why!" which shows how far he lives in another reality. He doesn't even see that he never actually posts about his team. To him the SEC is his team I guess.

You wouldn't know this since your team is not a champion and king of college football but IF I post about how great Alabama is I'm accused of being a troll and homer. Can't win here. I also find it funny that the exact ones who are asses out there are the ones who come in here! hmm :whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi BamaTee,

I just stopped in to take a big Shit in your personal thread. Don't be selfish and hog it all to yourself. Save some for IronBreaker.

Enjoy

You, your team and your shit are just as irrelevant in here! Go tell a mod! :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...except Misko. Not sure who the hell he is! Hello Misko! :suds:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, your team and your shit are just as irrelevant in here! Go tell a mod! :suds:

For the record. I didn't report you or anyone else. I just made the thread asking that y'all quit using the game threads for your (irrelevant to the game at hand) pissing matches. It was you who chose to ignore and mock a reasonable request.

How do you like my taint?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record. I didn't report you or anyone else. I just made the thread asking that y'all quit using the game threads for your (irrelevant to the game at hand) pissing matches. It was you who chose to ignore and mock a reasonable request.

How do you like my taint?

Not sure it matters but maybe you have a little objectivity. Go back to the thread and see my post about PAC's weak bowl schedule. If that one statement started it, guilty as charged but I have seen ten times worse. It was the fact WizardHawk went on a rampage about it that kept it going and going. He got personal, name called and totally ignored the game he was watching. Just him at the time. No one says anything or a comment or two we're done! Even many of the posters kept telling him to ignore it (not me but the post).
Now I probably should not have kept answering his responses but they were so wrong it was too tempting! :tape2: As I will stand behind my PAC statement I will also stand behind the most unbelievable inequality I've ever witnessed!

haha on the taint! :suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A well respected moderator that has been here for a long time reported the garbage.

Not that the issue hadnt been on the radar for a long time anyways.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...at least IronBreaker (while a tad slow to recognize it) does possess the smarts to know when to come in out of the rain. Some humble silence even if a muzzle is required might be in order for the Bama fan.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post! I would love to know exactly why? What rule? Amazing the inequality of people who can do what they want, right or wrong! Anyone notice Romeo and Cam both came in and posted which are the two biggest pricks that y'all continue to give free passes to! Romeo post to post, right there with me, but I get booted in here and he continues. Personal attacks are the problem and that is the only way Romeo and Cam know how to post when proven wrong. But always seem to go unnoticed! I've had one warning before and guess who I was going back and forth with? Romeo! ding ding ding. I guess you need to be an ass kisser to make it around here? :noidea:

It's really pretty simple. Everyone likes Romeo and Cam; no one likes you. As soon as you two got flushed, that thread turned super cool.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really pretty simple. Everyone likes Romeo and Cam; no one likes you. As soon as you two got flushed, that thread turned super cool.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh? You know not of which you speak! The thread we got flushed on was the thread about talking shit during game threads which by the way is done on every thread especially SEC threads! We were the only ones going back and forth. I was long done with the game threads by then!

Again, this started with me saying the PAC bowl schedule is the weakest. oooooooooohhhh WizardHawk went off more then anyone. Where is he? Romeo continued to run his mouth. Where is he? This is a west coast biased run thread. Where do you live? :nod: This entire board is more about troll accusation, personal attacks, little sports talk and power hungry mods.

As for your love for Romeo. Why does that not surprise me? He's only posted 30,000 times. All you old timers stick together. Every single one of you, right or wrong! I guess you think it's ok for people to come in and post negative PERSONAL comments time and time again, about people they don't even know, more then saying the PAC has a weak bowl schedule. Then again I'm betting you live out west where the majority of the posters with 25,000 posts are from. Power on a sports board, must be proud? :clap:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer

And for the record I've seen Romeo get into more back and forth shit with other posters then one could ever imagine! Staying on top of that one, huh? :whistle:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh? You know not of which you speak! The thread we got flushed on was the thread about talking shit during game threads which by the way is done on every thread especially SEC threads! We were the only ones going back and forth. I was long done with the game threads by then!

Again, this started with me saying the PAC bowl schedule is the weakest. oooooooooohhhh WizardHawk went off more then anyone. Where is he? Romeo continued to run his mouth. Where is he? This is a west coast biased run thread. Where do you live? :nod: This entire board is more about troll accusation, personal attacks, little sports talk and power hungry mods.

As for your love for Romeo. Why does that not surprise me? He's only posted 30,000 times. All you old timers stick together. Every single one of you, right or wrong! I guess you think it's ok for people to come in and post negative PERSONAL comments time and time again, about people they don't even know, more then saying the PAC has a weak bowl schedule. Then again I'm betting you live out west where the majority of the posters with 25,000 posts are from. Power on a sports board, must be proud? :clap:

This+is+now+a+Rustle+my+jimmies+thread+_4c009e240d9275c629285c383a27d1e9.jpg

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...at least IronBreaker (while a tad slow to recognize it) does possess the smarts to know when to come in out of the rain. Some humble silence even if a muzzle is required might be in order for the Bama fan.

That's the difference between a fan of a championship team and a loser! We don't give up when we know we can win or we're right but thanks for your words of wisdom~ :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This prison is hell! I think I'll go hit golf balls in this 70 degree weather. Any of y'all going? Or is it snowing?
:laugh3: