• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Fitz to return for 15th Season

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy as hell to see Larry Fitz hold the Lombardi trophy. Alwys

Stop being greedy damn it! You have 5 SB's, that's enough to last a life time. I bet Seattle finishes higher then 3rd.

I bet they do too. I'm not buying the 49ers hype machine

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have SF in 4th. But we'll see after the draft and FA. Young team with a solid D and potential franchise QB. Lots of cap $ and picks. They may surprise. Then it's a battle between AZ and Seattle for 4th place.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Niners are on the right path but I still think they're a year or two away unless Gropp has a monster season which he could have. I'll admit, Gropp has looked good in the small sample size he's played. With the Rams playing very well and AZ coming back healthy (just need a QB), I have full confidence the Seahawks FO will make the correct decisions to put together a team to compete for a SB. I would love that SB rematch before Brady retires in a year or two or five.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Niners are on the right path but I still think they're a year or two away unless Gropp has a monster season which he could have. I'll admit, Gropp has looked good in the small sample size he's played. With the Rams playing very well and AZ coming back healthy (just need a QB), I have full confidence the Seahawks FO will make the correct decisions to put together a team to compete for a SB. I would love that SB rematch before Brady retires in a year or two or five.
What has the front office done for you lately to give you any confidence?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has the front office done for you lately to give you any confidence?

Since the PC/JS era, they have put together championship caliber teams on the field. Now with that being said they made moves last year that were total busts like Lacy and Walsh and not resigning Haush. I feel they will correct the wrongs they made and get this team back on track. If I didn't have any confidence in the FO then I might as not look forward to next season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the PC/JS era, they have put together championship caliber teams on the field. Now with that being said they made moves last year that were total busts like Lacy and Walsh and not resigning Haush. I feel they will correct the wrongs they made and get this team back on track. If I didn't have any confidence in the FO then I might as not look forward to next season.
Come on Jersey put down the Kool Aid.
Stop living off the 2010-2012 drafts. They hit gold then but haven't done anything noteable since.
Any of their big FA signings have been abysmal.
You have a lot more confidence in the FO then say anybody outside Seattle.
They need to do something quick. The LOB is now the lob and Wilson won't be around for ever. They have lOts of hOles to fill. I see it getting worse before it gets better.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
180212-larry-fitzgerald-pebble.jpg

Idk who carried who in the pro am...The pro or Fitz who made some great shots...is that Potter Jr?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop living off the 2010-2012 drafts. They hit gold then but haven't done anything noteable since.
They need to do something quick. The LOB is now the lob and Wilson won't be around for ever. They have lOts of hOles to fill. I see it getting worse before it gets better.

One of the toughest things to do in the NFL is disassemble a championship roster and remain competitive during the rebuild/reload.

Ultimately, you have to make some unpopular decisions to move key people go while they still have some thread left on the tires...BB hadn't always done it right imo, but he makes those tough decisions quicker than most teams.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk who carried who in the pro am...The pro or Fitz who made some great shots...is that Potter Jr?

From what I heard Fitz did really well

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not drinking any kool aid. I did say they had some major busts on FA last season which costed them a playoff spot. Not every draft pick is going to hit for gold but they did get some good players to fill in once the vets are gone and yes they have drafted busts as well which happens all the time. O-line is still a problem so once again we'll play the waiting game to see if they can fix it. Every year people say NE is done and Brady is washed up yet he plays at a high level and the FO makes changes when needed. Does NE hit on all their picks? Of course not but the FO does a good job, not perfect but good enough to put a SB contending team on the field. So why can't the Seattle FO do the same? Sorry for rambling on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not drinking any kool aid. I did say they had some major busts on FA last season which costed them a playoff spot. Not every draft pick is going to hit for gold but they did get some good players to fill in once the vets are gone and yes they have drafted busts as well which happens all the time. O-line is still a problem so once again we'll play the waiting game to see if they can fix it. Every year people say NE is done and Brady is washed up yet he plays at a high level and the FO makes changes when needed. Does NE hit on all their picks? Of course not but the FO does a good job, not perfect but good enough to put a SB contending team on the field. So why can't the Seattle FO do the same? Sorry for rambling on.
I'll keep it short. It's because Seattle isn't NE. But don't feel bad no one is.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know how that relates to what I said
It relates to the weak inference you tried making about Cupcakes.

The Jets almost doubled the amount of wins the Giants had.

I think you should just stop now?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It relates to the weak inference you tried making about Cupcakes.

The Jets almost doubled the amount of wins the Giants had.

I think you should just stop now?

Giants sucked last season

Jets, Bills and Dolphins have sucked since Dan Marino was selling Isotoners

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants sucked last season

Jets, Bills and Dolphins have sucked since Dan Marino was selling Isotoners
Come on Dirt the records of the AFCE/NE vs. all the other divisions have been posted enough. You're really struggling today.

Maybe it has to do with the JD signing :noidea:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Dirt the records of the AFCE/NE vs. all the other divisions have been posted enough. You're really struggling today.

Maybe it has to do with the JD signing :noidea:

Dumbrowski has been everything I had hoped for

gut that farm system, and keep trying to buy that title!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbrowski has been everything I had hoped for

gut that farm system, and keep trying to buy that title! [/QUOTE]

Oh no you didn't

The Stienbrenner's wrote the triology on this