• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lance Stephenson is an All-Star

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many of those alley oops will he flawlessly execute to ghosts? :D

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude was straight ballin last night

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised how well Lance was able to play considering Reggie Miller was hanging from his cock all night.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. That was once I believe.

So what team you cheerin' for today?

The players to rise up and over throw their oppressive owners and start their own fairly reffed and regulated league where the players make most of the money and the glorified chaperones make a meager percentage for their services.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Lance is the closest thing to him he has seen in Indy in a while. He loves it.
Not really.

Lance is pretty much able to get his own shot. Reggie was a catch, shoot and flop player.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

Lance is pretty much able to get his own shot. Reggie was a catch, shoot and flop player.

Too funny, you trying to educate me on how Reggie Miller played. I just meant he probably appreciates his trash talkingish style of play and having fun out there like he did.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny, you trying to educate me on how Reggie Miller played. I just meant he probably appreciates his trash talkingish style of play and having fun out there like he did.

I like the way Reggie distanced himself from the Pacers when he went into broadcasting so as not to appear biased. Especially the way he always seemed to pick against us for a while.

Don't get me wrong. Loved him as a player. Met him a few times. Live, those green eyes of his are almost scary ( I started to say spooky and reconsidered). Not really sold on Reggie as a commentator. Did have the most interesting 8 seconds in NBA history though.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players to rise up and over throw their oppressive owners and start their own fairly reffed and regulated league where the players make most of the money and the glorified chaperones make a meager percentage for their services.

Will there then be piece in the valley?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

Kinda funny when you consider the Pacers best players have come from the coasts for a while now. I imagine we could put an NCAA Champion together now and then if we could just keep our best players here.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way Reggie distanced himself from the Pacers when he went into broadcasting so as not to appear biased. Especially the way he always seemed to pick against us for a while.

Don't get me wrong. Loved him as a player. Met him a few times. Live, those green eyes of his are almost scary ( I started to say spooky and reconsidered). Not really sold on Reggie as a commentator. Did have the most interesting 8 seconds in NBA history though.

Reggie Miller is a Pacer for life. ;) :thumb: