• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers @ Kings 10/30/15

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear from Kobe, he shouldn't be focused on taking the game over if his teammates are playing poorly, that should just be more motivation to pass the ball and try to get them started. Kobe's gotta trust his teammates, this team is more talented than the teams we've had in the past several years. He should be focused on spot-up shooting and passing the ball, Kobe is a very underrated passer imo.

He could easily average 7+ assists per game if he really tried.

Yeah, it's kind of a Catch-22 for Kobe, imo. For 20 years, the best way for him to help the team has been through his scoring. Now, this year, if he scores at his normal level, it can hamper the growth of the youngsters. I think the biggest question is how long can he stay patient?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's kind of a Catch-22 for Kobe, imo. For 20 years, the best way for him to help the team has been through his scoring. Now, this year, if he scores at his normal level, it can hamper the growth of the youngsters. I think the biggest question is how long can he stay patient?
I am happy with Randel. Love his energy. I would bench Kobe if he continues to struggle. You are on point with Kobe.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching a clip of Kobe dribbling for 11 seconds and then losing the ball on the backboard and hearing his own assessment that he "super sucks", I say bring Kobe in with the second team. He just stymies the team when he plays hero ball. It is that obvious. He should be pissed-at himself.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching a clip of Kobe dribbling for 11 seconds and then losing the ball on the backboard and hearing his own assessment that he "super sucks", I say bring Kobe in with the second team. He just stymies the team when he plays hero ball. It is that obvious. He should be pissed-at himself.

Byron Scott has a quote out there saying he's fine with Kobe's shot selection.

In other news, Byron Scott is an idiot.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Scott has a quote out there saying he's fine with Kobe's shot selection.

In other news, Byron Scott is an idiot.

To be fair, except for a few too many 3's, his shot selection has been fine. It's the making it part that's been the problem.