• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Too early too hype them up yet. If they beat the Rams in a few weeks people will start to take notice.

Right now I'd say they are capable of making the playoffs but they are a year away from being a serious threat in the NFC.

Defense is legit and the offense has shown flashes at times but it lacks consistency and shoots itself in the foot way too much. Maybe it'll iron out the kinks over the course of the year but I still think it needs some upgrades on the offensive line and a full year of starting experience for Jimmy G.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grade school.

I expected better from a Varsity letterman
Somebody's got his panties in a bunch today. Stop sniveling. You tried to get smart and you got put in your place quick. Just accept it and move on.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early too hype them up yet. If they beat the Rams in a few weeks people will start to take notice.

Right now I'd say they are capable of making the playoffs but they are a year away from being a serious threat in the NFC.

Defense is legit and the offense has shown flashes at times but it lacks consistency and shoots itself in the foot way too much. Maybe it'll iron out the kinks over the course of the year but I still think it needs some upgrades on the offensive line and a full year of starting experience for Jimmy G.
Agreed, but they didn't even rate a single word for being undefeated, not a single word?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody's got his panties in a bunch today. Stop sniveling. You tried to get smart and you got put in your place quick. Just accept it and move on.

HAHA put in my place? By You?

Please dude. You are getting slapped around by everyone for your silly ass thread and you say I have my panties in a bunch?

Put down the bong, take a deep breath and realize that until the Niners beat a legit team, most are still going to believe that they suck.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not on the East Coast and I don't think the 9ers are all that great and are not anywhere near the best team in the nfl

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but they didn't even rate a single word for being undefeated, not a single word?

It's only 3 games in and there are still 8 teams that are "undefeated". They'll get plenty of coverage and respect if and when they show they deserve it.

3 games in after beating 3 teams with a combined total of 1 victory ain't that time though.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA put in my place? By You?

Please dude. You are getting slapped around by everyone for your silly ass thread and you say I have my panties in a bunch?

Put down the bong, take a deep breath and realize that until the Niners beat a legit team, most are still going to believe that they suck.
Woo, somene is in a spittle-flying rage. If you can't take getting put in your place when you tried to get uppity then stick to easier threads. Face it, you got embarrassed and now you are flailing away trying to recover. You are just digging your hole deeper and looking more foolish. I must say though I'm enjoying watching your squirm.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not on the East Coast and I don't think the 9ers are all that great and are not anywhere near the best team in the nfl
Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams the might 49ers have played are the Bucs, 1-2, the Bengals 0-3 and the Steelers 0-3. While the Bucs and Bengals were on the road, the Bucs game was a late start, so not the usual west to east fuckery. The level of competition steps up soon enough, but congrats on starting off 3-0.

If you don't like them gobbling Mahomes' knob, who would you prefer they gobble? Brady's and Rodgers' have been worn down to a sliver.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah they should have said "The 49ers are 3-0 but we all know they aren't an elite team so we are moving on to the teams that are......."

You even think this is a 9 win team this year? Even after starting 3-0, I don't think they are.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only 3 games in and there are still 8 teams that are "undefeated". They'll get plenty of coverage and respect if and when they show they deserve it.

3 games in after beating 3 teams with a combined total of 1 victory ain't that time though.
The 49ers are the main reason those teams only have 3 wins. When you have to play the league's best team you are probably going to lose. Tampa, for instance got slammed by the 49ers but won the next one and only lost yesterday because their kicker missed a chip shot FG. Cincy got blasted by the Niners but only lost up in Seattle by 1 point and only lost by 4 to the undefeated Bills. Pittsburgh only lost by 2 to Seattle, yet the 49ers spotted 'em 5 possessions and still beat them. Don't sell the Niners short. They are good.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo, somene is in a spittle-flying rage. If you can't take getting put in your place when you tried to get uppity then stick to easier threads. Face it, you got embarrassed and now you are flailing away trying to recover. You are just digging your hole deeper and looking more foolish. I must say though I'm enjoying watching your squirm.

HAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Have a nice day in your world.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get to say you dominated anything when you turned it over 5 times. Sorry, not how it works. It was an ugly win for you guys. That's it. The opposite of a time to post this thread.

Dominate might not be the right word, because the game was indeed as close as the score indicated, but he's right in that SF did pretty much everything they wanted to do offensively in that game except hold on the ball and finish drives.

They deserve some cred for being 3-0. That said, from the eye test, they're not on the level with NE, LAR, KC, or NO imo….should be at least a 10 win team though.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread topic ... You ok OP?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are the main reason those teams only have 3 wins. When you have to play the league's best team you are probably going to lose. Tampa, for instance got slammed by the 49ers but won the next one and only lost yesterday because their kicker missed a chip shot FG. Cincy got blasted by the Niners but only lost up in Seattle by 1 point and only lost by 4 to the undefeated Bills. Pittsburgh only lost by 2 to Seattle, yet the 49ers spotted 'em 5 possessions and still beat them. Don't sell the Niners short. They are good.

You know what else those 3 teams have in common aside from sucking this season ? None of them made the playoffs last year, and only the (now Big Ben-less) Steelers didn't completely suck last year as well. I have no idea how good the Niners may be but you might want to hold off on the parade until they beat a good team.