• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

And this is not helping your argument for playing baseball instead.
sure it is, he had a worse rookie year that marcus mariota. if murrays rookie year incredible, what do you use to describe mariotas rookie year, which was better?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it is, he had a worse rookie year that marcus mariota. if murrays rookie year incredible, what do you use to describe mariotas rookie year, which was better?
So your argument is he should have played baseball because Mariota had a “better” rookie year?

Do better

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your argument is he should have played baseball because Mariota had a “better” rookie year?

Do better
slow down a tick.

you said murrays rookie year was "incredible" at 87.4 rating. mariota was 91. focus man, focus.

if murrays rookie year was "incredible" what was mariotas, with fewer INT's and a higher rating?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slow down a tick.

you said murrays rookie year was "incredible" at 87.4 rating. mariota was 91. focus man, focus.

if murrays rookie year was "incredible" what was mariotas, with fewer INT's and a higher rating?

what does any of this have to do with your original point of Murry should have stuck with baseball? Was it Because he could have a “Mariota” type career? The same thing could happen in baseball. He chose football because that is where his heart is and he is making more money now. Everything else is purely hypothetical.

However, I’ll play along. Your 2 stats don’t tell nearly the whole story. Mariota did have an incredible rookie year, btw... when healthy.

Murray was able to stay healthy. Probably the most important stat is is ability to avoid big hits and not get injured. Sure he was sacked a lot, but none were big hits. He slides and goes down to avoid injury. Murray was also one of the best deep ball throwers in the league last year. There are several other intangibles if you watched him play.

Either way, your argument is super weak.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does any of this have to do with your original point of Murry should have stuck with baseball? .

everything.

thank you for answering.

mariota had an incredible rookie year, and so did murray.

interesting.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything.

thank you for answering.

mariota had an incredible rookie year, and so did murray.

interesting

“therefore he should have played baseball”
I feel like I’m in a back and forth with PE1. :what: