• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kurt Warner Visits Mariota In Nashville

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota is like you and me, puts his pants on the same way as we do. Will he throw ints and make mistakes thruout his career, you bet he will. But what are his other "intangibles" that will separate him from other young QBs? Who knows, but it will be fun to watch and see on Sundays.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not comparing him to Rodgers. They asked Rodgers the other day at practice about throwing interceptions in training camp and he just laughed about it as most of the top QB's view training camp more as a time to try things out and just see what works more so than about scoring every single time or trying not to throw interceptions. A great example of just the difference was by the Broncos Back-up the other day in Osweiler. The team was doing situational drills and one of them was goal line end of the game needing a touchdown. It came down to 4th and 1 for the win and they decided to have Osweiler try to pass in that situation and when he couldn't find anybody open he just threw it away. First off it is training camp so an interception isn't a big deal and 2nd it was a situation where throwing it away means we would have lost a real game so an interception would have been the same result so might as well try to fit one in there. Again taking some chances and just seeing what you can do pays off when it comes to the season. I just think that if he is not throwing any interceptions right now MM is not doing him or his team any kind of service. Now maybe I am wrong and he is just that deadly accurate.

They say he is deadly accurate....Marcus Mariota is deadly accurate, according to Tennessee Titans receivers coach Shawn Jefferson

NFL ‏@NFL Jul 12

A common theme is emerging to describe Marcus Mariota's impressive offseason: http://SportsHoopla.com/1RrNIhd