• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kodi Krypton 17 is out

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me about this terrarium thing. Like others I have to start Kodi 30 minutes before I plan to watch anything because the apps all have to update.
I think I posted a how to video over in the I want to fuck the cable company thread about terrarium.

I have an android box, so the install was pretty easy. Might be a little tougher with a firestick, but still doable.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me about this terrarium thing. Like others I have to start Kodi 30 minutes before I plan to watch anything because the apps all have to update.

Note.. I am only recommending this CETUSplay thing because that was the only way I could get a clean download of Terrarium onto my firestick.. I was trying to do it with Apps2Fire, but the versions in the Google app store all sucked for me, nothing but ads.

The CetusPlay is cool makes your phone a remote and has its own app section that beams apps onto stick

Turn off in settings where it says "only use apps from Amazon Store" or something like that

download CetusPlay app to your phone

Enter IP address of Fire Stick into CetusPlay app

Go to "App center" in Cetus play... beam Terrarium TV onto your fire stick

Profit.,

Basically every move or show ever made is on there.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occasionally Terrarium hangs up for me, but clearing cache in "settings" solves this