• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Kitty Cats at Tuna Fish

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a great match up when Florida comes to town. The Tank should be rocking. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one cares anymore :) I think we need a trade.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic boring garbage. Swept by Florida and Buffalo. Got to love them lazy losers. Not!

Hey at least Marleau finally scored, 17 games and 1 goal? Got that fat contract and back into lazy mode. Randy mentioned how durable Marleau is with yesterday being his 400th straight game. My son and I were laughing about that. Guy is durable because he doesn't block shots, stand in front of the net, get physical in the corners. He is a floater, using occasional bursts of speed to fatten up his stats. Not a mark on his face. Contrast that with a Mike Ricci.

Nieto still only one goal, that in the first game. Worcester in the future for him maybe. Wingels has gone quiet, nothing in 10 games.

Randy again mentioned early in the game if there is any good news at losing to Florida and Buffalo they are not Western teams so you are not giving up 2 points in the playoff race. Randy, losing to Florida and Buffalo twice is never good news.

Who coaches the offense? Baby Jay? His ass needs to be fired!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would'a thunk that on a Thursday Night the Raiders would win & the Sharks would lose. Crazy shit. :scratch:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Wilson, Fire Todd!!!!

The players dont care and it shows on the Ice.

Mueller, Nieto, McGinn, Burish, Desjardins, Scott, Goodrow, just dont belong on the roster. They are too weak and only take up space on the bench.

Lets trade Couture, I have a weird feeling he is a locker room problem