• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk's stats are the awesome!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon - you are better than that. Perhaps the current FO doesn't always make the right decisions, but they are professional & make decisions that are not based on emotions like the previous regimes. This is the first true GM they have had in ages. Give it a little more time. Now if this team is basically in the same situation at this time next year then I am with you all the way.

I will say it this way.

I will have faith if they either sign Kirk Long term, or have a realistic plan for replacing him that does NOT involve the franchise tag.

If Barry stays (and yes he is worse than Haz) we need to see some serious defensive upgrades.

Two or three O-line starters and a real feature RB and I will feel differently.

But at the end of the day, I dont trust Dan when it comes to the QB position. He wants what i suspect a few around here want, the bright flashy QB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he lets SMGM do his job we will be fine

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins have only themselves to blame for stunting KC's development. RG3 was damaged goods after his rookie season took them a couple years to figure that out .. Not criticism, just an observation.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great presentation Breed........sums things up nicely and puts some well needed perspective on an issue that some are desperately trying to make more of than actually exists!! (Brother handshake and shoulder hug to you from me)

* backhands the shit out of her...classic!

So would RGIII be an option for you if he got cut by the Browns? Oh yeah, Tom Savage would.

I love most of what you say Breed, but your post is insane, man. Come on. Is that Barstow dry-heat getting to you? :)