• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Ferentz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Full disclosure: I am a Nebraska fan but I am not here to gloat. I actually have a legitimate question.

What is Ferentz's contract situation? Does he have a bunch of time left on it? Did your university sign him to some long term deal? If he only has a little time left on his contract do you think the university will try to reduce his salary? Admittedly he's a decent coach but his compensation seems completely out of line for the results you guys are seeing on the field.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thru 2020 I believe...he needs to get rid of his OC and find one with a cock and balls

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOK is simply calling the game KF wants. Before Iowa, KOK ran a Run/Shoot offense. We do need fundamental changes in strategy though. We need a new DC who can not only walk, but bring in a defense that is faster, meaner, and won't cover WR's with a LB. If our Defense makes some stops yesterday, the game wouldn't have been as ugly. OF course, the Offense needed to get some fucking first downs.

:L

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Full disclosure: I am a Nebraska fan but I am not here to gloat. I actually have a legitimate question.

What is Ferentz's contract situation? Does he have a bunch of time left on it? Did your university sign him to some long term deal? If he only has a little time left on his contract do you think the university will try to reduce his salary? Admittedly he's a decent coach but his compensation seems completely out of line for the results you guys are seeing on the field.

To answer your question. He is very over paid and we are stuck with him until 2020. His gameday coaching is horrible.

Tex McGruder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is one of the greatest people I know...but they have not evolved. Every dang team knows what Iowa is gonna do. It pains me to say it. But we are pree-dictable.