• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins or Sam Bradford

Better Season

• Cousins

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule is a beast early on, panic will set in quickly if they lose to Detroit Monday

And they don't really have any leaders to pull them out of it.

OBJ will meltdown and Eli will...

Eli-Manning-after-throwing-5-interceptions.-Imgur-copy.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they don't really have any leaders to pull them out of it.

OBJ will meltdown and Eli will...

Eli-Manning-after-throwing-5-interceptions.-Imgur-copy.jpg

OBJ has won games and put up pinball numbers for 3 years, with basically the same awful Oline and same average QB

The defense will be no worse than 3rd best in the NFL this season

So we will see how much they can overcome that disgusting Oline

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ has won games and put up pinball numbers for 3 years, with basically the same awful Oline and same average QB

The defense will be no worse than 3rd best in the NFL this season

So we will see how much they can overcome that disgusting Oline

He sucked for much of the beginning of the season last year. He just isn't good when things aren't going well. So they NEED to get through the difficult part of the schedule if they want anything good to happen because he may be great on the field but he is far from a leader.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucked for much of the beginning of the season last year. He just isn't good when things aren't going well. So they NEED to get through the difficult part of the schedule if they want anything good to happen because he may be great on the field but he is far from a leader.

he is Faaaar from a leader, I agree with that, he's near impossible to cheer for

But if there was a non QB MVP last season, it was Beckham, there is not a more important non QB to his team than OBJ

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 to 3 so far in favor of Bradford

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is Faaaar from a leader, I agree with that, he's near impossible to cheer for

But if there was a non QB MVP last season, it was Beckham, there is not a more important non QB to his team than OBJ

I agree. The dude is the Giants MVP for sure but there were plenty more valuable NON QB MVPs last season starting I would vote before him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The dude is the Giants MVP for sure but there were plenty more valuable NON QB MVPs last season starting I would vote before him.

He carried them to the postseason, as good as the Defense was

So many games his 6 yard slant turned 80 yard TD, won for them

Not sure who can be more valuable......AB is better IMO, but the Steelers can lose him and still lean on the best RB in the game.....As you saw last Sunday, the Giants have nothing when he isnt on the field

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He carried them to the postseason, as good as the Defense was

So many games his 6 yard slant turned 80 yard TD, won for them

Not sure who can be more valuable......AB is better IMO, but the Steelers can lose him and still lean on the best RB in the game.....As you saw last Sunday, the Giants have nothing when he isnt on the field

Splitting hair between valuable and who is better is just silly to me.

AB , Zeke, Bell, Julio, David Johnson are all better / more valuable.

Might even be able to throw in Edelman as well.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Splitting hair between valuable and who is better is just silly to me.

AB , Zeke, Bell, Julio, David Johnson are all better / more valuable.

Might even be able to throw in Edelman as well.

Edelman is just beyond silly, the Pats lose Gronk and win a SB, dont overreact to Week One, they will be fine without Edelman

Zeke is solid, running behind what most people view as the greatest Oline in history, so the dropoff to Mcfadden wouldnt be huge

But I agree on the MVP-Best player argument in any sport......I think MVP should always be that players value to his team, but it always goes to the best player, so its tough to debate

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman is just beyond silly, the Pats lose Gronk and win a SB, dont overreact to Week One, they will be fine without Edelman

Zeke is solid, running behind what most people view as the greatest Oline in history, so the dropoff to Mcfadden wouldnt be huge

But I agree on the MVP-Best player argument in any sport......I think MVP should always be that players value to his team, but it always goes to the best player, so its tough to debate

I was on record several times last year that Zeke isn't much of a difference maker and was more of a product of the O-Lne. But his moves and play has since made me change my mind on that.

I think the difference between him and McFadden is bigger than you are saying.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're both garbage

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on record several times last year that Zeke isn't much of a difference maker and was more of a product of the O-Lne. But his moves and play has since made me change my mind on that.

I think the difference between him and McFadden is bigger than you are saying.

I think Zeke is great, and would be anywhere, but the Oline IMO wouldnt make the dropoff that huge....That is an all time group there

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zeke is great, and would be anywhere, but the Oline IMO wouldnt make the dropoff that huge....That is an all time group there

It's hard to argue against that given the season McFadden had in 2015 and Zeke had last year but I think the difference will be more clear as Zeke gains experience as if you are thinking about it, you are comparing what a league vet has done with a rookie RB.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to argue against that given the season McFadden had in 2015 and Zeke had last year but I think the difference will be more clear as Zeke gains experience as if you are thinking about it, you are comparing what a league vet has done with a rookie RB.

Zeke does what the true greats do....He turns 2 yard gains into 5 yard gains....Always moving forward, thats football awareness and smarts, realizing the importance of every yard........Plenty of flashy guys always look for the Homerun, and hurt their teams with the 3 yard loss that should never be

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are immobile, Cousins has the better deep passing ability while Bradford is the king of the check down. Cousins has a few more ints because he will take more shots down field.

Bradford played the worst pass defense in the NFL so he should've had the best game. I'll give e the slight edge to Bradford since the o line should be healthy and improved running game and they have better wrs. Cousins lost all but one of his consistent playmakers and has an average o line.

Cousins stunk on Sun for the most part, but he is not immobile. He runs about a 4.8 40. He is not the fastest QB in the NFL, but he can avoid the rush & scramble when needed (& did so several times on Sun - was just about all he did at that time). We will see what he does moving fwd.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bradford will have by far the better receiving option out of the backfield

Must of posted here 100 times before the draft I wanted the Giants to draft Cooke, think he will be special

In terms of running the ball you are correct about Cook. However - Thompson is a very good receiver, and he provided their only offensive TD on Sun on a play that was spectacular and was all him. He is an excellent receiver.