• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins or Sam Bradford

Better Season

• Cousins

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think Rock is right

Cousins really developed a kick ass chemistry with Garçon and Djax and I get a sneaky suspicion he falls off this season with an already banged up Reed, the one dimensional Pryor, and Crowder, who could be great, but already a hip issue

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the most mechanically sound one out there?
I've always described him as a one pitch QB. Everyone knows he throws it straight and low and in tight spaces it gets messy.

He has gotten better over the years but a QB like him turning his career around this late...this might actually be the first year his YPA will be starting level and he has been in the league since 2010

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Rock is right

Cousins really developed a kick ass chemistry with Garçon and Djax and I get a sneaky suspicion he falls off this season with an already banged up Reed, the one dimensional Pryor, and Crowder, who could be great, but already a hip issue

Yeah that is true he did have a lot of chemistry with those guys, just like Brady with Edelman.. So it does makes sense that he would fall off a bit.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bradford will have by far the better receiving option out of the backfield

Must of posted here 100 times before the draft I wanted the Giants to draft Cooke, think he will be special

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought all 4 NFCN teams looked good - even Chicago which should have won their game

Yeah buddy. The Bears was the shocker of the week for me. AFC West is still the best division in the NFL IMO though.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bradford will have by far the better receiving option out of the backfield

Must of posted here 100 times before the draft I wanted the Giants to draft Cooke, think he will be special
I think I only had Cook a small bit ahead of Hunt when I was looking at film but I realize now that its actually a compliment.

This is going to be a special RB class in general.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted SD to win last night

Woulda made things tougher for Dallas heading into Denver

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always described him as a one pitch QB. Everyone knows he throws it straight and low and in tight spaces it gets messy.

He has gotten better over the years but a QB like him turning his career around this late...this might actually be the first year his YPA will be starting level and he has been in the league since 2010

HE has been in the league since 2010 and the 1st year he gets to have a 2nd year in a system.

He has had to learn a brand new system in each of his previous years.

People just don't understand football when they don't take that into account.

Not to mention the fact he played for the Rams.

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I only had Cook a small bit ahead of Hunt when I was looking at film but I realize now that its actually a compliment.

This is going to be a special RB class in general.

Yes, and I think the best of Mccaffrey and Mixon is yet to come

And Fournette just looks like a horse of a back

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk lost WRs and more importantly his OC.

Sams got the most weapons he's ever had and a stud at RB now. It'll be close because Sam usually starts pretty good and fades away

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and I think the best of Mccaffrey and Mixon is yet to come

And Fournette just looks like a horse of a back
Niners looked like they were trying to beat up McCaffrey. He'll either be special or out of the league in 4 years. I can't tell.

I think we might just see a bit of a return to running the football because the NFL has been prioritizing the pass so much. Lots of good run games out there. Even Melvin Gordon looks like a rock star and he started out pretty terrible.

Mixon went to the wrong team so its hard to say but Fournette is going to get a ton of carries.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners looked like they were trying to beat up McCaffrey. He'll either be special or out of the league in 4 years. I can't tell.

I think we might just see a bit of a return to running the football because the NFL has been prioritizing the pass so much. Lots of good run games out there. Even Melvin Gordon looks like a rock star and he started out pretty terrible.

Mixon went to the wrong team so its hard to say but Fournette is going to get a ton of carries.

Yeah wasnt surprised in the least by Mccaffrey on opening day.......With all the hype, you just knew San Fran would game plan to shut him down, and the Niners D unit is a bit underrated

Agree Mixon went to the wrong team, we will see if his talent can overcome that

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah wasnt surprised in the least by Mccaffrey on opening day.......With all the hype, you just knew San Fran would game plan to shut him down, and the Niners D unit is a bit underrated

Agree Mixon went to the wrong team, we will see if his talent can overcome that

what did his stats end up to be?