• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper's and McShay's 1st Round Mock 2.0

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I attacked him. Are you kidding me? That’s incredible. The guy posts “Deep down you know the Eagles will crash and burn.” Then he posts, “I’m going to laugh my ass off when Philly fans burn down the city when the Eagles fold in the playoffs” and I post, “I get so much enjoyment reading your posts”... and that’s me attacking him. Incredible man.

Can I post your comment about the Eagles being the worst one seed in the history of the NFL... or would that be me attacking you?

No trolling on team boards fuck face. Quit attacking people

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trolling on team boards fuck face. Quit attacking people

So saying "I get so much satisfaction reading your posts" is construed as attacking... But cursing at me in every post and calling me a fuck face is fine. Hillarious.

Hey I see your betting money has crashed and burned. Time to buy some more fake money with real money.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I post your comment about the Eagles being the worst one seed in the history of the NFL... or would that be me attacking you?
you mean for the third time?

It would be a book if I posted the bull shit you posted when your QB went down. In that 3 month old thread you brought back this morning, you posted that a healthy Dallas team was better than this years super bowl champs.
What kinda fan are you? Take a fucking hike.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bright side for you....you gained a fan while 70% here see you as a fool.

baby steps...

I may be a fool but I'm not even in the same stratosphere as Handicappers buffoonery... That's something the entire board can agree on. 5 minutes til Handicappers other accounts start post starting.... Now!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean for the third time?

It would be a book if I posted the bull shit you posted when your QB went down. In that 3 month old thread you brought back this morning, you posted that a healthy Dallas team was better than this years super bowl champs.
What kinda fan are you? Take a fucking hike.

Yeah. I was wrong. With everyone healthy I think Dallas is a very good team loaded with talent. I didn't think Philly could overcome the injuries. How awful of me. I was wrong. Not a big deal to me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I was wrong. With everyone healthy I think Dallas is a very good team loaded with talent. I didn't think Philly could overcome the injuries. How awful of me. I was wrong. Not a big deal to me.
LOL....and I and the rest of the NFL was wrong about philly being the worst #1 seed after their showing against Dallas. Home dog in both home playoff games BUT IT"S YOU MAKING MY COMMENT AS NEWSWORTHY.

Shit Man.....stop pointing that finger and take a look at yourself

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With everyone healthy I think Dallas is a very good team loaded with talent
and this wasn't what you said
You said with both teams healthy, Dallas was better than Philly.

I remain glad you and I aren't fans of the same team. You suck as a fan

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....and I and the rest of the NFL was wrong about philly being the worst #1 seed after their showing against Dallas. Home dog in both home playoff games BUT IT"S YOU MAKING MY COMMENT AS NEWSWORTHY.

Shit Man.....stop pointing that finger and take a look at yourself

Exactly. I have fun with this and enjoy the Hoop (except Handicappers stupidity) but this is life and death to you.

Go post "The Eagles fucking suck and got lucky" on the Eagles board. I wouldn't give a scrap but imagine the tables turned.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this wasn't what you said
You said with both teams healthy, Dallas was better than Philly.

I remain glad you and I aren't fans of the same team. You suck as a fan

So you're saying a fan shouldn't say what he believes... He should just blindly defend his team whether he believes it or not. Yes, I still think when Lee, Zeek, T Smith are all healthy Dallas is a formidable team. Philly was a lot better then I thought and got hot. Is that a huge problem or would you respect me more if I just saidDallas sucks every other post.

Last edited:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying a fan shouldn't say what he believes... He should just blindly defend his team whether he believes it or not. Yes, I still think when Lee, Zeek, T Smith are all healthy Dallas is a formidable team. Philly was a lot better then I thought and got hot. Is that a huge problem or would you respect me more if I just saidDallas sucks every other post.
funny thing is you want to point out someone was wrong about something you yourself was wrong about. & you were very adamant about what you were wrong about. While you try & highlight someone else being wrong, you chose to not highlight you were in the very same boat. The fact you even want to bring that up amazes me.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Frederick was roundly condemned at the time and turned out to be a great draft pick. That said, he is very much the exception to the rule. Generally speaking, centers are not taken in the first round often. Most centers starting in the NFL right now were later round picks. Jason Kelce was sixth round choice. Guys like Frederick and Alex Mack are examples of first round centers who paid off big, but most teams find interior linemen in the later rounds, and many college tackles and guards are converted to center.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Frederick was roundly condemned at the time and turned out to be a great draft pick. That said, he is very much the exception to the rule. Generally speaking, centers are not taken in the first round often. Most centers starting in the NFL right now were later round picks. Jason Kelce was sixth round choice. Guys like Frederick and Alex Mack are examples of first round centers who paid off big, but most teams find interior linemen in the later rounds, and many college tackles and guards are converted to center.
Lineman in general are getting drafted earlier nowadays since the rookie cap went into effect. I believe you will see that trend continue.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is you want to point out someone was wrong about something you yourself was wrong about. & you were very adamant about what you were wrong about. While you try & highlight someone else being wrong, you chose to not highlight you were in the very same boat. The fact you even want to bring that up amazes me.

There’s not a difference between thinking the Eagles won’t win a SB now that there star QB got hurt and someone posting over and over before Wentz got hurt... I’m gonna laugh when the Eagles crash and burn? And when people called me out I admitted I was a fool. I didn’t blow up asking Ford to ban them.

Still curious to hear you explanation on why Centers not getting drafted high has NOTHING to do with how teams value Centers. I’m honestly open to your opinions but all I get from others is how stupid I am for thinking draft position has nothing to do with importance.
I’ve been wrong multiple times but feel strongly on this point... if teams thought Centers were so critical to their success team would snatch them up early like they do with QBs

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the down-side to Iowa's LB Josie Jewell? He did great. Why is he not 1st round? I am just curious. Is he too slow? He comes from a system that doesn't blitz, so he doesn't have a lot of sacks. Is that hurting him?