• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper's and McShay's 1st Round Mock 2.0

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper is an idiot. Not one Center drafted in the top 75 last year and, again, for yet another year no Centers going in round 1. How can that be... Everyone knows Centers are soooooo important.

Kiper does mention that on the big board article. Iowa's James Daniels analysis, it says he and Ohio State's center could drop to 2nd round depending on how teams value centers.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather grab a DB who is proven in the NFL rather than a DB who played in a notoriously weak passing conference like the Big 10. Ward seems to be highly thought of though. Will be interesting to see where we stand as far as free agency by draft day.

The new regime prefers taller DBs over 6 feet who play physically. Ward is under 6 feet and his weakness is having a slender build.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper does mention that on the big board article. Iowa's James Daniels analysis, it says he and Ohio State's center could drop to 2nd round depending on how teams value centers.

Wait...when I said teams don't draft Centers in the top 10 ever it's because teams don't think Centers are that important enough to draft that high... And people said i was an idiot for thinking that was the reason. Now a draft expert is saying the same thing as I did. How can this be? Kiper said teams won't draft these Centers round 1 because teams don't value them that much. Wow, maybe I had a point all along and QB, DE, CB get drafted in the top10 cause they are more important

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would gladly have Nelson play C for the Chiefs if he drops. G? Sure. But C if he has to.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new regime prefers taller DBs over 6 feet who play physically. Ward is under 6 feet and his weakness is having a slender build.
good god. I hope that isn't why they picked Robinson and Dante whatever his name was.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcshay and kiper are the funniest thing going on espn. They change their board day by day just so they can get some tv time. Everything they post is total bs.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good god. I hope that isn't why they picked Robinson and Dante whatever his name was.

Both Donate and Robinson were Baalke picks. All those draft picks were busts so it didn't matter much who they went with

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of 'experts' trending with Ohio corner for SF......got no problem re: the position as a need.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Donate and Robinson were Baalke picks. All those draft picks were busts so it didn't matter much who they went with
Both tall CBs And both the worst in the league at their position. Hopefully Shanahan and Lynch learn from this.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper is an idiot. Not one Center drafted in the top 75 last year and, again, for yet another year no Centers going in round 1. How can that be... Everyone knows Centers are soooooo important.

Travis Frederick was drafted in the first round, you dumbass. Since then, he's been to every pro bowl, been an all pro, second team all pro twice and the all Rookie team.

You're an idiot.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...when I said teams don't draft Centers in the top 10 ever it's because teams don't think Centers are that important enough to draft that high... And people said i was an idiot for thinking that was the reason. Now a draft expert is saying the same thing as I did. How can this be? Kiper said teams won't draft these Centers round 1 because teams don't value them that much. Wow, maybe I had a point all along and QB, DE, CB get drafted in the top10 cause they are more important

Wrong.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Frederick was drafted in the first round, you dumbass. Since then, he's been to every pro bowl, been an all pro, second team all pro twice and the all Rookie team.

You're an idiot.

Was he picked in the top 25. No. Obviously there are good Centers in the NFL. This makes absolutely zero sense. We are talking about the importance of Centers. That was bad. I mean I know you’re known as the biggest fool on the board but that came out of left field.

My point was Centers don’t get drafted really high cause they aren’t as important as QB, LT, DE, CB. A center hasn’t been drafted in the top 10 in 1/2 a century but somehow they are soooooo important

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he picked in the top 25. No. Obviously there are good Centers in the NFL. This makes absolutely zero sense. We are talking about the importance of Centers. That was bad. I mean I know you’re known as the biggest fool on the board but that came out of left field.

I proved you wrong, once again. You're the biggest dumbass on the NFL board and thems the facts.

Travis Frederick = All Pro Center TAKEN IN THE FIRST ROUND.

BOOM

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I proved you wrong, once again. You're the biggest dumbass on the NFL board and thems the facts.

Travis Frederick = All Pro Center TAKEN IN THE FIRST ROUND.

BOOM

Did I say Centers are never drafted in the first round? NO!
Did I say there weren't good Centers in the NFL? NO!
So there's no Boom. You're wrong just like when you cried all year long saying "You guarantee the Eagles crash and burn and aren't a team on the rise"

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say Centers are never drafted in the first round? NO!
Did I say there weren't good Centers in the NFL? NO!
So there's no Boom. You're wrong just like when you cried all year long saying "You guarantee the Eagles crash and burn and aren't a team on the rise"

Now you are making shit up...post a link where I guaranteed the Eagles crash and burn. I said that once Wentz went down, their chances of winning the SB went UP since Foles was the QB.

You claimed Centers weren't taken "in the first round, cause they aren't important" and I proved you wrong.

BOOM...then another BOOM for having to cite your retardedness. Double BOOM

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are making shit up...post a link where I guaranteed the Eagles crash and burn. I said that once Wentz went down, their chances of winning the SB went UP since Foles was the QB.

You claimed Centers weren't taken "in the first round, cause they aren't important" and I proved you wrong.

BOOM...then another BOOM for having to cite your retardedness. Double BOOM

You said early in the season they will crash and burn. Boom
You said, “The Eagles aren’t a team on the rise” all season. Boom
I said no Center was drafted in the 1st last year and probably not this year either. That’s 3 Booms for your never ending bullshit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said early in the season they will crash and burn. Boom
You said, “The Eagles aren’t a team on the rise” all season. Boom
I said no Center was drafted in the 1st last year and probably not this year either. That’s 3 Booms for your never ending bullshit.

Wrong....In yo face once again. BOOM

You said the Eagles season was "over" several times when the unconditioned LB got hurt. THen doubled down on WRongness when you said Eagles season was "over" when Foles became starter. Then you were wrong when you said Eagles parade would be best parade ever and have 2 million people. Another Double Wrong Quadruple BOOM

IN YO FACE....hahahahahaha

"centers aren't important and no teams take them in the 1st round" - Derpa Derp